What is NB's favorite name from the top 100 of 2019 reveal!

Hello berries!! So here is the grand reveal. Please reply with your comments and thoughts :grin: was it what you expected?

NB’s favorite name from the top 100 of 2019 is… There was a three way tie between [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]!!!

16 Likes

That’s awesome!! I love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]!

1 Like

It’s pretty much what I expected, yeah! Haha. All are great names! [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]’s my favourite :blush:

1 Like

Aw, my favorite([name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]) didn’t win but those three are very [name_u]Berry[/name_u]-ish. I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]!

1 Like

Not surprising :grin:

2 Likes

Three of my favourites!!

1 Like

I thought maybe [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] but I wasn’t expecting the others!! So fun to see :grin:

1 Like

:slightly_frowning_face: [name_f]My[/name_f] poor [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]… [name_m]Just[/name_m] kidding, I like all of those! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite would be… [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] probably.

1 Like

Eleanor I guessed! I love all of those!

1 Like

Great names! I’m especially partial to [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] ([name_f]Nell[/name_f]!) and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] :two_hearts:

1 Like

That does not surprise absolutely love all three especially [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. I think if I was to have a second daughter her name would be [name_f]Clara[/name_f].

1 Like

Eleanor :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Honestly I wasn’t expecting [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] but I did see [name_f]Clara[/name_f] coming as it has been very popular lately. I also can’t believe their was a tie! I love all three names though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I love [name_f]Delilah[/name_f].

1 Like

The new Wrens of Nameberry :sneezing_face: :cry: They grow up so fast…

I’m not surprised to see [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] there. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is exciting! All three are gorgeous. I think they’d make really nice sisters.

3 Likes

Delilah is one of my favorite names! I don’t know if I should be excited that [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] is a well liked name or worried that it’s going to become more popular now!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f]! (I’ve honestly never been a fan of the other two, but so many Berries love them for me!)

I’m not too surprised, but I did feel like there were a lot of popular contenders. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Clara[/name_f], of course, so I definitely helped her along to the top. :slight_smile: