What is the most gender neutral of these names?

• Cassidy
  • Castle
  • Casmin
  • Castellan
  • Castor
  • Castiel

0 voters

personality [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] is a bit more fem and castle just isn’t my style and I haven’t met a sub gel person named castle. I’d chose the other names.

[name_m]Castle[/name_m], since it’s a word and very rare. [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] would be my next pick - maybe slightly leaning towards fem (in terms of stats) but gender neutral for me.

as a huge fan of Supernatural I have to say [name_m]Castiel[/name_m], I have it on my list as Castielle [name_f]Rachel[/name_f]. I also love [name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] but I see it as a girl name.

1 Like

I went with Casmin but I feel [name_m]Castle[/name_m] is also as equally gender neutral.

[name_m]Castle[/name_m] is a very rare word name, so there is no gender attached to it.

Casmin feels like casper/cassius/caspian which are all masculine but is also only one letter off from jasmin. And is also equally as rare. So if I just read it on a paper I wouldnt have any expectations as to the gender of the person.

[name_m]Castiel[/name_m] I would expect to be male but wouldnt be too surprised if they were female

[name_m]Castor[/name_m] I would expect to be male and would be a little surprised if they were but would adjust quickly.

[name_u]Cassidy[/name_u] I would expect to be female and would be very surprised if they were male.

1 Like

[name_m]Castle[/name_m] is super male for me thanks to the TV show