What is your current boy name crush?

[name_u]Asa[/name_u] :bug::herb::sun_with_face:
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] :ocean::fog::shell:
and [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] :crown::evergreen_tree::sparkles:

3 Likes

@eireann ahhh definitely crossovers between us as I absolutely love [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] as well. This is my partner’s favourite name! I think R3uben, Lyl@ & [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] would be lovely together :shell:

@rosemary.luella99 [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] is so sweet and fashionable

@Luminen ahh I see why your in a spin personally I think going for the name you love is more important than popularity!!!

@MrBadger [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m] is sooo majestic :crystal_ball:

@may.rose i love [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] + [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]!

@love.endures I love the positive feedback surrounding [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]. I’ve always loved [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] so Ronan/Roan is really appealing especially as I love the country singer [name_u]Roan[/name_u] [name_u]Ash[/name_u]

@acajou [name_u]Loving[/name_u] the sun connection :sun_with_face:

@melina.k okay those three would make such a dreamy sibling set :dove:

5 Likes

[name_u]Leo[/name_u] :lion:

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Yes, I love [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] & [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]! [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] to me is one of those names where I’m head over heels for the nick-names (Sol & Solly) a bit more than the full name. It bums me out a little; I wish that I liked [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] on its own more. Thanks for your lovely sunny wintery day imagery; I think that helped a bit!

Anyway, I have a small list of boys that I love, but I suppose my crush would be the newest one that feels fresh & sparkly. The name is…Soren! I love how it’s strong & a bit mystical. It feels rugged and outdoorsy with just a touch of gentle soul. I particularly love it as the combo [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_m]Dov[/name_m]. [name_m]Dov[/name_m] said like ‘Doe-v’ meaing ‘bear’ in Hebrew.

1 Like

@bemiranda I’ve always had a soft spot for [name_u]Leo[/name_u] :lion:

@MichelleM i hope my enthusiasm for [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] makes you love him! I love [name_m]Soren[/name_m] he’s so outdoorsy!
I also love that you love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] together :sunflower:

1 Like

[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is so sweet! Right now I’ mine would have to be [name_u]Barrett[/name_u], which has a vintage feel to it with a modern twist which I’m really loving right now!

1 Like

solomon is so handsome 🫶🏼

my current boy name crush is william! when my fiancé first suggested this name for our future son i was a bit hesitant, but i’ve absolutely fallen for him, and other classic names. they leave so much room to invent yourself, and they’re so grounded and humble. i also think that hannah + william just sound like mother and son! :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Currently, I’m digging [name_u]Arlo[/name_u].

1 Like

I’m loving [name_u]Ellison[/name_u] “Sonny” and [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] “Sully” right now, especially as a sibset.
I actually like [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] quite a bit, it’s definitely my vibe

1 Like

Currently loving [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] and Abram❤️

1 Like

@Blossom19 yay I’m glad you love [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]! [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] feels very all American jock to me I can imagine [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] being [name_m]Warner[/name_m] best friend in Legally Blonde completely see the appeal he’s so preppy.

@emeraldsea loving the positivity for [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]! This is the sweetest [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] honestly firstly have you got used to saying fiancé?! That’s so sweet! Also I think [name_u]William[/name_u] is such a lovely suggestion he’s so classic, enduring and regal with a range of different nicknames. I like [name_u]Billy[/name_u] as a nickname for [name_u]William[/name_u] (my brother’s name is [name_u]Billy[/name_u] people always say they like his name) and I agree [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] + [name_u]William[/name_u] feel very cohesive.

@Pomelo_Yellow [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] is so stylish :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@EJram honestly [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] + [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] feel so similar I really like [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]!

@4blessings they are lovely :teddy_bear:

2 Likes

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] Holidays @tori101 ! I hope you and [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] have a wonderful [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]! :christmas_tree::white_heart:

Anyway, I’ve been crushing on [name_m]Ruben[/name_m] / [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] recently! Haven’t quite decided on which one I prefer (yet!) But I was going through my boys name list (which doesn’t take long, it has like three names on it :rofl:) and most brother was talking about how much he loves the name [name_u]Roux[/name_u]! After hearing that, all I have been think about is the name R(e)uben! I’ve been thinking so much about me having a little boy named R(e)uben, and it’s quite frankly melting my heart! 🫶🏻

1 Like

Ahhh thank you @melia22!!! [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is beyond excited for Father [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] to visit bless her :santa:t4: hope you all have a lovely festive period

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] is gorgeous I love [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] such a lovely name and [name_u]Rue[/name_u] is the cutest nickname! I have [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] on my very long list of names :teddy_bear:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] youngest brother and my sister are exited for [name_f]Santa[/name_f] too! We baked his cookies today! :christmas_tree::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] so sweet! Oh golly now that’s stuck in my head! :rofl:

1 Like

Ambrose!!!
And much different vibe than my typical love of vintage names but Boldy… I’m in MN and our hockey team has a player w this last name and i just think it’s really cool

1 Like

hardly :sweat_smile: it sure is nice though :white_heart:

i had no idea your brother is a billy! we’d definitely call our william “bill” or “billy”!

1 Like

Crushing on sweet [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]! :hedgehog: :fallen_leaf: :teddy_bear:

3 Likes

I love [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] as well, but at the moment I have a crush on the name [name_m]Peter[/name_m]. I had a lovely uncle with the name, but I also love it’s meaning ‘the rock’ and the biblical disciple it refers to.

1 Like

@melia22 ahhh it’s so cute! I bet your sister [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is just as excited as my girl [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]! Your more than welcome to take my [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] combo and add to your list :two_hearts:

@kathleen12345 Honestly [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] never used to appeal to me but now I’m a total fan of him!

@emeraldsea ahhh I bet it is it’s so lovely and exciting chapter for you. Yep he’s [name_u]Billy[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] dad has [name_u]William[/name_u] in his family tree all known as Bill/Bill and I really like it. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad also has [name_u]Robert[/name_u] in his family tree known as Bobby/Bob and [name_u]John[/name_u] known as Jack/Jock which I also feel is your vibe!

@OctaviaMay [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] is adorable! I’ve always liked [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] ‘Sasha’

@DCAT [name_m]Peter[/name_m] is such a sweet choice and I like how you can have a [name_m]Peter[/name_m] Rabbit inspired nursery :rabbit:

4 Likes

absolutely our vibe :heart_eyes:

1 Like