What is your favorite Cor- name?

There seems to be a lot to choose from, haha.
[name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Coraline[/name_f], Corlette, [name_f]Cordette[/name_f], [name_u]Cordelle[/name_u], etc.
Mine is [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] or [name_f]Coraline[/name_f].

1. [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Coral[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Corrinne[/name_f]

I’m struggling with this right now too! I’m torn between [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Coralie[/name_f], and [name_f]Coraline[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is gorgeous as well.

[name_f]Corinne[/name_f] (with the ‘in’ ending rather than ‘een’) is my absolute favourite- I love it. It seems so elegant, pretty and ladylike without being overtly frilly- plus, I adore [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] [name_u]Rae[/name_u], and I know the sweetest little girl named [name_f]Corinne[/name_f].

[name_f]Coral[/name_f] is probably my favourite but I do also love [name_f]Coraline[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f].

[name_f]Corisande[/name_f] & [name_f]Cora[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f] & [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] :slight_smile: I think [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] is my favourite though due to beautiful ending and its link with the classical world - [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] was the mother of [name_m]Gaius[/name_m], [name_m]Tiberius[/name_m] and Sempronia, often referred to as the ‘Mother of the Gracchii’ and had a bronze statue erected in her honour. She was intelligent, educating her children (her two sons became prominent political figures) and very respected - so basically just awesome :slight_smile: I absolutely love it

My favorite is [name_f]Cordis[/name_f].

[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Corrine[/name_f] and [name_f]Coraline[/name_f].

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] and [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] has been on my list for the last five years or so. It’s been in the number one spot before, but I’m not sure if it’s the name for my FI and I. His name begins with a [name_m]Cor[/name_m]- as well, so I’ve always loved that it has a part of him in the name, plus it has my grandmother’s maiden name D’[name_u]Elia[/name_u] right in there. No one in my circle likes it, though, and I’ve found I kind of like it more on paper than saying it out loud. It’s still gorgeous and still on the list :slight_smile:

[name_f]Coral[/name_f]! Uncommon nature name that isn’t too hippy-ish, I think.
I do love [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] as well, and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] is cute.

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] are my favorites. Can never decide which I love more, though I’d probably only use [name_f]Cora[/name_f].

Mine is [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] it’s so elegant and has a gorgeous whimsical sound : )

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Corisande[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_f]Corona[/name_f]

[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] and [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]!

my favorite is [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] with the -in ending. [name_u]Corrie[/name_u] is a family surname of mine. I also love [name_f]Cora[/name_f] but I know three little girls within my girls circle of friends with this name. So I’d probably consider [name_f]Corinna[/name_f] or [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] with the nn [name_f]Cora[/name_f].

[name_f]Coraline[/name_f] is my favorite (which is so ironic since I hate the name [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]), but I also really like [name_f]Cora[/name_f] and [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]. I’ve had all of them on my list at different points.

[name_f]Coraline[/name_f] is my favorite, but I’m also fond of [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f].

I don’t hate [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] and [name_f]Coralie[/name_f], but I don’t really care for [name_m]Cor[/name_m] names in general.