What kind of vibes do you get from this name?

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f]

who is a baby girl born in [name_f]November[/name_f].

How do you like the name?

3 Likes

I’m such a visual thinker that you’ve thrown me with this spring-summer name vs the autumnal vibes of [name_f]November[/name_f] where I am! Are you also in the northern hemisphere?

To clarify, I don’t think that a child should not be named [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] if they are born in [name_f]November[/name_f]! I’m just having a hard time with it for the aforementioned reasons!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] is a beautiful name. It makes me think of the flowers in new, green grass and sunshine.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] is gorgeous!

She’s summery, sugary sweet and joyous. Has a pretty vintage flair evokes imagery of purple flowers, ice cream, summer dresses and sunny days. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though the imagery is fitting for an autumn baby I wouldn’t let that put you off this lovely name.

When I try to envision a Violet June, I see a quiet, innocent girl who finds solace in the quietude of a cloudy, windy day, relishing the gentle caress of the wind as she sits alone outside deep in thought.

4 Likes

Sleek and vintage, with cosy but confident vibes. It does have a hint of summer about it but I don’t think that makes it odd for a [name_f]November[/name_f] baby - it’s kind of sweet in that sense

Thanks so much everyone, stunning description and imagery

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] is so pretty, it’s springy, sweet and joyful.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] is beautiful!

I’m from the southern hemisphere, so the flowery, spring vibe fits perfectly for a baby born in [name_f]November[/name_f]. It sounds so sweet and light and charming…I’m actually considering putting it onto my long list! Would you mind?

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f] is soo-sooo beautiful! :white_heart: Really flowery, slightly mystical and purple but also with warm golden rays of sun. It’s a more summery name (I guess all flower names are), but I don’t really care at all. I think it suits a little [name_f]November[/name_f] baby very well :blush:. I mean, there are plenty of blond girls named [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], and for example my great grandfather [name_m]August[/name_m] was born in [name_f]January[/name_f]. :blush::sunny:

3 Likes

I don’t typically like two “word names” in a row, because it becomes too descriptive, almost like you are trying to force a particular personality type onto the girl, but both [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]June[/name_f] were once mainstream names, so it actually works on that level. I would still try to tinker with the name, myself… [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Junia[/name_f], [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f], [name_f]Violette[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] Jude…

Thank you! I don’t mind at all!

1 Like

I think it’s a sweet name :heart: [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]June[/name_f] produce nice flowery imagery together! I think of purple and red

For what it’s worth:
To me, when a child is born shouldn’t be a deal breaker at all for a name choice. People don’t ever think about a person’s birthday or the season of their birthday when thinking about their name. Today is my friend’s birthday, and even today, I haven’t though about if/whether her name fits with the month or season of her birthday. She’s just my friend who happens to have been born in [name_f]May[/name_f], which I don’t think about that often either. I think the only time people really think about a person’s name in relation to their birthday is when the baby is in utero or just born. Other than that, no one would even think about it. Child naming is the long game. All that to say, I don’t think you should let the month/season of the year affect the name of your child