What makes your pet special

Pixie my black cat actually has fangs lol. Her canines overlap her mouth it’s so cute. It doesn’t affect her eating but seeing her teeth over the sides of her mouth is so funny. She is very docile and flops when you pick her up.
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] is a total sun worshiper she literally will find a y sunny spot in the house and likes to charge herself up from the sun.

4 Likes

These are my sweet darlings, [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]!!!

I’ll start with [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]! [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], also now as “[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] Warlie or [name_f]Char[/name_f] [name_f]Char[/name_f]” is my 10 year old border collie lab mix(he’s the big black and white one) He is energetic, snuggley, and LOVES food. [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] has a few quirks. He is the most facially expressive dog I’ve ever seen, when you look at him you can just tell that he’s smiling, frowning, or even surprised! He also does this thing with his nose where he puts it under my arm and hits my arm with his nose it until I pet him. Let me know if your dogs do that! The last little quirk about him is he loves to catch bugs and he’s actually really good at it! I remember one time there was a moth in the air and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] jumped and caught it mid-air!!!

Ruby, also known as “[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] Doo or [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] Duby Doo” is my little sweetheart! We think she is about 12 years old but we aren’t sure because we found her on the streets. We think she might be a dachshund-Maltese mix. She is so sweet yet feisty! She loves getting her belly rubbed and playing tug-of-war. Her little quirk is that when she’s excited she taps her little front paws on the ground really fast and we call it “tap dancing.” She also likes to do little twirls when she’s excited so she’s like our little ballerina! I love to hold and snuggle [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and she always acts like she wants to be free, but whenever I leave the room or give her to my mom she always chases after me and follows me around!

5 Likes

One of my cats survived an eagle attack. As a senior a few years into the “—teens.” She survived in the woods for a couple weeks before returning home. And a couple years later, she’s still here!

My other cat is a tripawd (3 legs) and still VERY fast— due to this, he’s developed a unique galloping gait that I find very charming.

3 Likes

Mine is a story suited to nameberry so thank you for asking!

When I was in my mid-teens, I got a calico cat who was my cat of cats, [name_f]Daphne[/name_f].

About ten years later, she died tragically (long, sad story). I always said that if I got another callie type kitty, she would be [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f].

The years passed and I had other dogs and cats. After our beloved KC [name_f]Dinah[/name_f] (named after [name_f]Alice[/name_f] in Wonderland’s cat [name_f]Dinah[/name_f]!) passed at age 23, we went almost two years without another animal (we are long mourners).

My mother had cancer and I was so depressed. One night I dreamed of a short bumble bee calico kitty. The next morning, I plunged into the nearby Humane Society website, still with no intention of getting another animal at that point.

First cat online?

The calico cat of my dreams the night prior.

Her name was [name_m]Thomasen[/name_m], a version of [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f] or vice versa.

I went to see her and I brought her home with me.

The End. :slight_smile:

(one of the best decisions I ever made)

7 Likes

Oh my gosh, that’s so funny. I have [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] on my name list.

2 Likes