What MN would you pair with Tessa?

[name]Tessa[/name] continues to be our top runner for our girl due in [name]March[/name]. We just can’t seem to find a middle name that sounds stunning with it. We did want to use a family name in the middle, but aren’t sure any of them are great. Now we are open to all suggestions. Here is a break down of where we’re at. Please advise if you agree or disagree:

Family middle names that are just OK:
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Alma[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Elspeth[/name]

Middle names that have no significance to us but sound pretty good:
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Lilian[/name]

Names that I love but don’t seem to work in the middle spot:
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Anna[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]

What would you choose or can you recommend something different? Thanks!

[name]Tessa[/name] is a favorite of mine too, but I also have a hard time with a middle name for some reason. My favorite from your list is [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (and though I usually prefer that spelling I think [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] is a bit prettier on paper) and [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Lilian[/name] is also lovely. Though I think [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] is missing something, [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] would be very pretty. What about [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Augustine[/name]? I think that is so pretty!

My suggestions:
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Lilian[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Augustine[/name]

Good luck!

Hmmm…interesting suggestions. Thanks.

I like the idea of using a variant of [name]Nicole[/name] (as that is my own middle name and i don’t want to come across as too self-loving). [name]Nicolette[/name] reminds me too much of Nicorette though.

[name]Augustine[/name] is actually rooted in our family tree and I like the sophistication it adds to the name. I’m not sure about the double ‘a’ running together though. If I thought that was OK, I’d probably go for [name]Alma[/name] instead because it has more significance to me. This baby is due on my grandmother’s birthday - her name is [name]Alma[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

I also think [name]Elisabeth[/name] with an ‘s’ looks better on paper beside [name]Tessa[/name]. Everyone in our family uses a ‘z’ though, so not sure I want to change that.

[name]Hi[/name]! I love the name [name]Tessa[/name]…so pretty. Out of your current list, I really love:

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]

[name]How[/name] about:

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]

What about [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Amelie[/name]? It combines [name]Alma[/name] and the beginning of [name]Elizabeth[/name] (a stretch, I know!), but the flow to me is more natural than [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Alma[/name] and still honors your grandmother. Still brainstorming…

From your lists, I like…

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] & [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

If I were having a [name]Tessa[/name] of my own, her middle name would be [name]Rae[/name]. I love [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Rae[/name].

From your lists, I like…

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] & [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

If I were having a [name]Tessa[/name] of my own, her middle name would be [name]Rae[/name]. I love [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Rae[/name].

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Lilian[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] are very nice.

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Miriam[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Mireille[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]