What name from YOUR list would you name MY daughter?

Yeah, it’s time for me to make another inspiration thread where I ask people to name my daughter. But I find they really work! Only this time, I’m giving it a twist.

Instead of choosing from my list or from the great wide world of names out there, you have to name my daughter from YOUR list. What name (combo, first, mix-and-matched combo, doesn’t matter) from your list could you see on a baby ninja?
Bonus points if it’s not a name that overlaps on both of our lists!

Disclaimer: If you give me a combo, I will NOT steal it. I’m using this as inspiration and out of pure curiosity rather than suggestions, so if that’s a concern of yours, don’t worry.

I hope this is fun!

3 Likes

Arietty [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]! Some others would be [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] and [name_f]Runa[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]!

1 Like

the obvious answer is [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], but without overlapping… i could see you with a [name_f]Xena[/name_f]!

1 Like

Ooh, fun challenge!

I am going to say [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] from my list because it reminds me of some of your favorites, like [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleni[/name_f]. For a combo? Let’s say [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u].

1 Like

I would name your daughter…

Solara [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

1 Like

Elara [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] or [name_f]Fia[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]. I didn’t check lists, I hope these are okay!

1 Like

Scrolling through my list to find you something… [name_u]Romy[/name_u]?

1 Like

Kamari [name_f]Joelle[/name_f]

1 Like

Romilly [name_u]Rae[/name_u]

1 Like

This is an interesting question because I don’t think we have much overlap, but here goes!
[name_f]Betty[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassie[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginny[/name_f]
[name_u]Greer[/name_u]
[name_f]Leyla[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunday[/name_f]
[name_u]Sky[/name_u] - this is on my boys list but I could see you with a daughter called [name_u]Sky[/name_u]! [name_u]Or[/name_u] maybe [name_u]Skye[/name_u]?

1 Like

Fiora [name_u]Sunset[/name_u]

1 Like

Going with combos: [name_u]Rooney[/name_u] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_u]Presley[/name_u] [name_f]Nina[/name_f], [name_u]Mattie[/name_u] [name_f]Summer[/name_f], or [name_f]Avy[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f]!

1 Like

Sunday [name_f]Claire[/name_f] or [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Adelina[/name_f]!

1 Like

Either [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] or [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Rowan!

1 Like

My top choices for you from my names are Safya Aase, [name_f]Tarni[/name_f] [name_f]Zora[/name_f], [name_f]Tesni[/name_f] [name_f]Yara[/name_f], [name_f]Anela[/name_f] [name_f]Calanthe[/name_f], [name_f]Cerelia[/name_f] [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] and Lente [name_f]Ashwina[/name_f].

1 Like

This is a fun idea!
Maybe [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_u]Artemis[/name_u]?

1 Like

Ooh, this is difficult!
I think from my long list I would go with [name_f]Ella[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], or [name_u]Arden[/name_u] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] (neither combo is on my actual list), which give me a similar, albeit more toned-down, sunny, energetic, and fun vibe as the names on your list.

1 Like

Pascale [name_u]Livingston[/name_u]!

1 Like

I love your MN! Word name firsts aren’t my style but I love middles. From my list:

[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] work the best with your middle names.

1 Like