What name is stuck in your head?

This isn’t one that I would consider, but [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] has been floating around my head!

3 Likes

Oh my god constantly! Currently I’ve been losing sleep over [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f], [name_f]Bernadine[/name_f], and [name_m]Valerian[/name_m]. I will not rest until I find the proper combos they deserve.

1 Like

Larkspur. For a boy. I’m obsessed.

7 Likes

Monroe, has been for a few weeks now.

1 Like

@Jennifer410 - [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to nameberry!

Marisha has been floating around my head all day today.

2 Likes

@Jennifer410 [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the community! :blush: [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] is gorgeous!

2 Likes

@Jennifer410 that’s a stunning name, and welcome to Nameberry!! :blush:

1 Like

I’ve had [name_u]November[/name_u] stuck in my head the last few months. I don’t think I would ever actually use it on a child, but there’s something about it I just like. Same with [name_u]Fable[/name_u] and [name_f]Marvel[/name_f], none of these are my usual style, but they’ve stuck with me and I’ve used them as character names on games like Choices to try and give them a purpose.

2 Likes

The names stuck in my head are [name_f]Rorie[/name_f], [name_f]Beth[/name_f], and [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] for girls and [name_m]Melvin[/name_m], [name_m]Carl[/name_m], and [name_m]Nate[/name_m] for boys

1 Like

Efrain is basically always in my head. I think my brother’s friend on his wrestling team had a relative with that name :joy: I guess it stuck with me.

1 Like

I’ve had [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] and [name_m]Ben[/name_m] in my head for a while. Not in a combo, just both of those names. I could never use [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], for obvious reasons, but I still love it

1 Like

Right now it’s [name_u]Kaya[/name_u]. I don’t know why, and I don’t even like it that much. The only explanation I can think of is someone named [name_u]Kaya[/name_u] who I follow on TikTok.

1 Like

Apollonia! It’s very different than most of my names but I almost used it for a character and now I can’t get it out of my head!

2 Likes

Dasher has been stuck in my head for the last couple weeks! I just can’t get him out! I tried listening to people and not using it/adding it to my list bc of the reindeer but I just love it so much I’m going to have to ignore their advice :see_no_evil:

Edit: I also just found a family on instagram with a son named Tasher! I think this is just reinforcing that Dasher is usable!

1 Like

@AdroitArtemis I love the name Dasher!! It’s so… handsome, for lack of a better word, haha, but it really is.

Aaaaaannnnddddd now [name_m]Rudolph[/name_m] the [name_u]Red[/name_u]-Nosed Reindeer is stuck in my head… sigh :joy:

1 Like

Fiadh Fiadh Fiadh

[name_u]Ever[/name_u] since my SO and I discovered her yesterday she has been rolling around my head and heart and all through my dreams last night… She just feels like the ONE! And now I’m praying to have a girl first even harder than I was haha.

Edit for context: SO’s father is entirely Irish so we are extra smitten with the name!

1 Like

It’s [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] for me right now.

2 Likes

Tɛgᴀn (my long-time love), Ɛlvᴀ, [name_f]Annika[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f], 0rɛstɪnᴀ, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Leonel[/name_m], [name_u]Jamie[/name_u], [name_m]Matteo[/name_m], [name_m]Conrad[/name_m], [name_u]Lee[/name_u] are all on my mind at the moment. I’m trying to redo my UC right now, and these names are just stuck at the moment.

1 Like

I don’t think this is an established name for a person, but Elyria.

3 Likes

That is so pretty!!

1 Like