What name naturally comes next to you? #5

Ruth or [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

Elizabeth came first to my mind.

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] was my first though. I also like [name_u]June[/name_u] with the sibset!

I thought of [name_f]Thea[/name_f] first!

Violet, [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]

Grace! Fits with classic names like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m], Biblical/religious names like [name_f]Esther[/name_f], and fun, cowboy-ish names like [name_u]Austin[/name_u]!

1 Like

Same!

1 Like

What about:
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]/Eve
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]

Bella, I don’t know why.

Grace!

I have no idea why I thought of [name_f]Grace[/name_f], why the name came to my mind but for me it seemed perfect

I didn’t look at the comments but I can see great minds think alike @findemaxa13

1 Like

perfect! Our dogs name is [name_f]Alice[/name_f] so you’ve definitely got our style downpat!

1 Like

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] for a girl and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] for a boy :slight_smile:

I thought of juliet

Eleanor

The first I thought was [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. However, I feel like that came more from reading the first few names. I’m not sure if it goes as well with [name_u]Austin[/name_u], but it could work potentially.

I thought of [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!

Lucille and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] <3

Lily or [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]!

1 Like

Faye immediately came to mind, but I also love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

1 Like

Lily or [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]