What names could lead to nickname Indy?

[name_f]Indy[/name_f] is a cute NN for [name_f]India[/name_f].
One of my friends is named [name_f]India[/name_f] and we always call her [name_f]Indi[/name_f].

I think that [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] does go well with [name_f]Elena[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! I don’t think the ‘a’ ending is too noticeable. [name_m]Both[/name_m] of my siblings have names that start with ‘G’ and my name starts with an ‘F’, and it’s never been a big deal, so I think it would be fine. I absolutely love the nn [name_f]Indy[/name_f] as well, so I got really excited to see this thread! I just fell in love with [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f] for the reasons that you did… [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Indie[/name_f] are two of my most favorite names! [name_u]Love[/name_u] your other girls names too by the way!

I [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Indigo[/name_f]! It’s been on my list since I was a little girl, it’s probably the first name I truly loved. I don’t like the NN [name_f]Indy[/name_f] but if you really do love [name_f]Indigo[/name_f] just do it! You only regret the things you never do and not naming her [name_f]Indigo[/name_f] would be a massive regret.

I like [name_f]India[/name_f]

Hmm… Some have already been mentioned and some are a bit of a stretch but here goes…

[name_f]Indigo[/name_f]
[name_f]India[/name_f]
[name_u]Indiana[/name_u]
[name_f]Indira[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Jacinda[/name_f]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_f]Indra[/name_f]
[name_f]Linda[/name_f]
Alinda
[name_f]Belinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Marinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Melinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Inez[/name_f]
Indora
[name_f]Clarinda[/name_f]
[name_u]Lindsey[/name_u]
Independence
[name_f]Mindy[/name_f]
[name_f]Cindy[/name_f]
Or just [name_f]Indy[/name_f]/[name_f]Indee[/name_f]/[name_f]Indie[/name_f]?!