What names would you add to this hypothetical sib-set?

I am feeling uninspired lately with names, and I was wondering if my wonderful fellow Berries had any ideas for siblings for [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f], [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], and Rosafiere! :blush: They all give me strong wintry vibes, and make me feel all warm and fuzzy when I say them. As a rule, I like longer, rare names, but short names are fair game as well. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you in advance for any replies I may receive! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :honey_pot: :yellow_heart:

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps :blush:

[name_f]Kalantha[/name_f]
Callistine
Lilimor
[name_m]Sakari[/name_m]
[name_f]Cleophee[/name_f]
[name_f]Evanthia[/name_f]
Naeve
[name_f]Sarella[/name_f]
Giulienne
[name_f]Calandria[/name_f]
[name_f]Helia[/name_f]
[name_f]Kendra[/name_f]
Cerasella
[name_f]Ezora[/name_f]
[name_f]Heloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Belphoebe[/name_f]
Tintalle
[name_f]Azenor[/name_f]
[name_f]Euphemia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cedany[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucasta[/name_f]
[name_f]Moselle[/name_f]
[name_f]Carlotta[/name_f]
Estrith
Morgause
Ninniane
[name_f]Dulcinea[/name_f]
[name_f]Calypso[/name_f]
Bellekora
Lilofee
[name_f]Thalassa[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f], [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], Rosafiere, and…
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsinore[/name_f]
[name_f]Fflur[/name_f]
[name_f]Megara[/name_f]
[name_f]Morgana[/name_f]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Hereswith[/name_f]
[name_f]Angharad[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Trueth[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannelore[/name_f]
[name_f]Hanneli[/name_f]
[name_f]Eluned[/name_f]
[name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarimond[/name_f]
Esclaramonde
[name_f]Khione[/name_f]
[name_f]Madelief[/name_f]
[name_f]Casiphia[/name_f]
[name_f]Atalanta[/name_f]
[name_f]Eirwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Eirlys[/name_f]
[name_f]Lumina[/name_f]
Wioletta
[name_f]Cherith[/name_f]
[name_f]Aneira[/name_f]
[name_f]Odette[/name_f] / [name_f]Odetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Winika[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynja[/name_f]
Lucielle
[name_f]Jovana[/name_f]
[name_f]Pipaluk[/name_f]
[name_f]Swanhilde[/name_f]
[name_f]Doveva[/name_f]
[name_f]Annika[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Hildegarde[/name_f] was the first name that came to my mind!

1 Like

@PeachyMum Thank you so much for your reply! It was indeed most helpful! :slightly_smiling_face: From your suggestions, I really adore [name_f]Kalantha[/name_f], [name_f]Cleophee[/name_f], [name_f]Evanthia[/name_f], [name_f]Calandria[/name_f], [name_f]Helia[/name_f], [name_f]Heloise[/name_f], [name_f]Belphoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Azenor[/name_f], [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f], [name_f]Lucasta[/name_f] (I love the nickname [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], and this is a fantastic way to get to it, as well as having the bonus nickname of Asta!), Morgause, Ninniane, [name_f]Calypso[/name_f], and [name_f]Thalassa[/name_f]! :blush: You hit the nail on the proverbial head! Thank you again! :yellow_heart: [name_f]Lucasta[/name_f] absolutely has my heart, and I cannot believe I forgot about her! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@EagleEyes Thank you kindly for your wonderful list of suggestions as well! I love every name on this list, so it is near impossible to list my absolute favorites, but I am really, really loving the idea of [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f], [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], Rosafiere, and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], just to name one! :blush: :yellow_heart: Thank you again for your time, and for such a lovely list to pore over! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@saffemi I do so adore [name_f]Hildegarde[/name_f]! I have never had her on my list before, but perhaps that could change, as I have always envisioned myself with a little [name_f]Hilda[/name_f]. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for your darling suggestion!! [name_f]Hildegarde[/name_f] is sounding so sweet today. :yellow_heart:

Thank you dears all again, and I hope your days are going splendidly! :slightly_smiling_face: :sunny:

3 Likes

[name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f], [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], Rosafiere and…

[name_f]Kinvara[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]
[name_f]Angharad[/name_f]
[name_f]Atalanta[/name_f]
[name_f]Ondine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lunaria[/name_f]
[name_m]Solaris[/name_m]
[name_f]Zosime[/name_f]
[name_f]Nerissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Meraud[/name_f]
[name_f]Halcyon[/name_f]
[name_f]Nereida[/name_f]
Mithian
[name_f]Amorette[/name_f]
[name_f]Opaline[/name_f]
[name_f]Celandine[/name_f]
[name_f]Swanhild[/name_f]
[name_f]Everina[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvanna[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f], what a flawless list! :face_holding_back_tears: I adore every single name on it, but with this sib-set I am especially drawn to [name_f]Kinvara[/name_f] (oh, if only [name_m]Finvarra[/name_m] was not on my masc list :sweat_smile:), [name_f]Cressida[/name_f], [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f], [name_f]Swanhild[/name_f], and [name_f]Sylvanna[/name_f]! Thanks a million for your reply! All of you are giving me such inspiration! :blush: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

@mellona [name_m]Finvarra[/name_m] :heart_eyes: I’ve never heard that before!!

1 Like

I am so glad that you like him! :blush: :yellow_heart: [name_m]Finvarra[/name_m] should be on more name lists, in my humble opinion. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :grin: He is simply too perfect!

1 Like

Since [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f] and [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] are both Welsh and a source I found says Rosafiere has Medievel [name_m]Dutch[/name_m] roots I searched Behind the Name for names said to have similar roots to Rosafiere

Alveradis, Averadis
Antjen, Antien
Cathelinen
Frederuna
Hildeken
Winanda
Zoete a few
[name_f]Venetia[/name_f]

A few other random ideas, mainly Latin based
Aseneth, [name_f]Asenath[/name_f]
[name_f]Bellona[/name_f]
[name_f]Bethsabee[/name_f]
[name_f]Endellion[/name_f], [name_f]Endelienta[/name_f]
[name_f]Leocadia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucretia[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjolaine[/name_f], Maiorana
Matrona
[name_f]Mererid[/name_f]
[name_f]Perdita[/name_f]
[name_f]Petronia[/name_f]
[name_f]Primula[/name_f]
[name_f]Titania[/name_f]
[name_f]Valencia[/name_f]

I realized some of these names may be abit over the top!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, thank you for going above and beyond and curating such a gorgeous list! Many of these are on my longlist actually, or I have considered them before, so I definitely would not consider them too over the top for myself, haha. :slightly_smiling_face: I very much am smitten with Cathelinen, Zoete (and the diminutive Zoetken is too sweet, literally! :face_holding_back_tears: :yellow_heart:), [name_f]Venetia[/name_f], [name_f]Asenath[/name_f], [name_f]Bellona[/name_f] (coincidentally an honor name!), [name_f]Endellion[/name_f], [name_f]Endelienta[/name_f], [name_f]Leocadia[/name_f], [name_f]Lucretia[/name_f], [name_f]Marjolaine[/name_f] (yet another honor!), Mereid, [name_f]Perdita[/name_f], [name_f]Petronia[/name_f], [name_f]Primula[/name_f], [name_f]Titania[/name_f], and [name_f]Valencia[/name_f]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just realized I nearly copied your entire list, but you really got my style down! :blush: Thank you yet again, and have a fantastic day! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Rosafiere is fascinating! What about:

Calanthe/Calandra
Anastasia/Anya/Hania/
Heloise/Heloisa
[name_f]Petra[/name_f]
Primrose/Penrose
[name_f]Morwenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Evadne[/name_f]
[name_m]Vivendel[/name_m]

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you so very much for your response! All of your suggestions are right on the money! :slightly_smiling_face: I really, truly adore each name in its own way, but I think with [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f], [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], and Rosafiere that [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f], [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f], and [name_m]Vivendel[/name_m] (:heart_eyes: I have been gathering the courage to add her to my shortlist, actually) are perfect. Much thanks again, and have a wonderful day! :sunny: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f], [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], Rosafiere &…

[name_f]Sybella[/name_f]
Corentine
[name_f]Corliss[/name_f]
[name_f]Minerva[/name_f]
Wysanda
[name_f]Merope[/name_f]
[name_f]Merewen[/name_f]
[name_f]Corisande[/name_f]
[name_f]Lowenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Perdita[/name_f]
[name_f]Tesni[/name_f]
[name_f]Viveka[/name_f]

1 Like

ooh pretty sibset! I’d add…
[name_f]Luciana[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f]
[name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f]
[name_f]Celestia[/name_f]
[name_f]Amabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Eugenie[/name_f]
[name_f]Hyacinth[/name_f]
sorry for any repeats :blush:

1 Like

@EdgeOfTheMeadow Thank you for your contribution to my thread! :blush: Such lovely names!! I can especially envision myself with [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f], [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], Rosafiere & [name_f]Merewen[/name_f], [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] (such medieval wintry princess vibes :heart_eyes:), [name_f]Lowenna[/name_f], [name_f]Perdita[/name_f], and [name_f]Viveka[/name_f] (literal perfection)! :yellow_heart: Thanks again for such a stunning list!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Mary_Rose Thank you so very much!! I adore the three together, and all of you Berries are giving me such good ideas to finish the sibset! :blush: [name_f]Luciana[/name_f] (as a [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] fan, I love a good [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] name), [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] (so wintry and warm and cozy :yellow_heart:), [name_f]Calliope[/name_f], and [name_f]Hyacinth[/name_f] have to be my favorite from the bunch, with [name_f]Luciana[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] at the very top of the list! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you once again for taking the time to reply! I greatly appreciate it!

2 Likes

Oh I’m glad you liked them! [name_m]Vivendel[/name_m] is great, isn’t she? I love [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] and she’s just so ethereal and fairy tale. Rosafiere and [name_m]Vivendel[/name_m] in particular feel perfect together for me.

1 Like

I could not agree more wholeheartedly; she is stunning to me, and exactly everything you described! :blush: I am most pleased to announce that [name_m]Vivendel[/name_m] has made my shortlist, thanks to you! I do so love [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] to bits, and Rosafiere and [name_m]Vivendel[/name_m] are a dream come true! :face_holding_back_tears: Thank you again!! :yellow_heart: Have a wonderful day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sunny:

1 Like

Spelling correction: Wysandra, sorry about that.

1 Like

Wysandra is wonderful, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like