What’s your pick?

I’m at it again, Berries and looking for your insight…

Our surname has two syllables, it begins with an S ends with a Z, DD’s name is [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

Pick your favorite and tell me, why?

Arabella [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

1 Like

Octavia [name_u]Rain[/name_u] or [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

As I said love [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] not won over by [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

And I love [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] but out of those options following victoria it’s not at the top of my list

Katerina [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]! I totally think you need a [name_f]Kat[/name_f] ! [name_f]My[/name_f] original vote was [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] (which I still love)

Katerina [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] for sure!

Still [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] for its cozy, autumnal feel. It is so perfect with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] because they are quite distinct from each other in sound, but they complement each other so well in style, each with a regal fn and a down-to-earth mn. [name_u]Love[/name_u] them as sister names. :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! I have been crushing on [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] lately so [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] would be my second choice!

Arabella [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. So pretty and classic.

[name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]!

Another vote for [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]!

Katerina and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] both feel familiar, yet very underused. I love the nickname [name_f]Kat[/name_f] and [name_f]Katerina[/name_f] sounds royal without being pompous. I think [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is an undiscovered gem of a middle name. I also like the subtle link between your daughters names by both having plants in the middle spot - I even feel like plant is more subtle than flower so it makes me like it even more.

I like [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] (again, familiar but underused), but [name_f]Jane[/name_f] will always feel too plain to me. Despite only knowing one [name_f]Jane[/name_f] in real life, the common use of [name_f]Jane[/name_f] as a character/placeholder name makes it feel very overused to me.

Octavia just isn’t for me - it feels too heavy somehow (if that makes sense). [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is also one of the word names I personally despise, though I do very much appreciate that you’ve spelled it correctly at least!

And for [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], I just can’t get onboard with two colours as a name. I’ve also seen [name_f]Violet[/name_f] misheard and spelled as Violent instead and am concerned by that.

Sienna [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. I just love the name [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] and it’s my favorite out of your 4 choices. I also think [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] sound great together.

Arabella, hands down. It’s actually not my personal favourite on your list, but I think it goes the best with [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]. The others feel completely different in style to me.

Tough choice!

I think I’ll go with [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. It has both flair and simplicity

Arabella [name_f]Jane[/name_f] for sure!!

Arabella [name_f]Jane[/name_f] still wins for me.
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] seems kind of bland to me compared to [name_f]Arabella[/name_f].
I love [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] but not as much with [name_u]Rain[/name_u].
I think [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] look a little too similar but that might be cool.

I would choose:

Arabella [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] ([name_f]Jane[/name_f]? [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]? [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]?)
[name_f]Katerina[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]