What to add?

So my top two girls names are [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and I was wondering, which of these combos would you add to my top names list?

[name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_f]Katri[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Suvi[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]
[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Aoife[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Dora[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]
[name_u]Romilly[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Ilaria[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Dora[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Polly[/name_f] [name_f]Viviana[/name_f]

1 Like

These are great :smiley: my top five are:

1 Like

Beautiful names! I like the following the most: [name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] is my personal fav of this list!! So sweet and beautiful.
However, [name_f]Suvi[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] are so precious with your top names! They are all so sleek, unique, and roll right off of the tongue. :blush:

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_m]How[/name_m] am I supposed to choose with such a lovely list?!

Here are my thoughts:

[name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]-This is starting to grow on me. I really like Welsh names, which apparently this is. Itā€™s really unique, & I love it paired w/the classic familiar [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

[name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]-This is a fine combo. [name_f]Una[/name_f] doesnā€™t do much for me, personally.

[name_f]Katri[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]-This seems sort of incomplete. I feel like it should be a nn. Itā€™s not bad though.

[name_f]Suvi[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]-Itā€™s okay. It reminds me of a car name. Maybe thatā€™s the SUV part.

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]-Aw, what a pretty combo! [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] is great. Iā€™m surprised that this name isnā€™t more popular.

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]-Thatā€™s gorgeous. [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is down to earth sounding yet exotic at the same time.

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]-I may like this even more. The only downfall is how popular [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]/[name_f]Evie[/name_f] is. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is lovely though . Itā€™s simple, elegant, & has a slight pixie feel.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]-I love both of these names. Sophisticated classics with lots of spunk.

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]-Ooh, [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]. I donā€™t see this one too many lists. I love the nn Idgie! I donā€™t care for this paired w/[name_f]Florence[/name_f] for some reason. Maybe [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]?

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]-[name_m]Even[/name_m] though I prefer [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is general, this combo is even more amazing.

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]-I donā€™t find [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] that pretty for some reason. [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is just lovable though.

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f]-I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. Itā€™s simple, sleek, feminine & elegant w/out being frilly. I generally adore [name_f]Emily[/name_f] in the mn spot, but donā€™t love the repetition of the ā€˜mā€™ sound here.

[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]-[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] has a similar feeling to [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. I would have thought it darker, but dhā€™s cousin has. little [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] whoā€™s just about the cutest little blonde youā€™d ever see. Brother is Qu1nn, by the way. Thought Iā€™d share that, since I love their sibling pair! Oh, & [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is beautiful.

[name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]-[name_u]Scout[/name_u] is really super cute, but I just think itā€™s better as a nn.

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]-[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] combo! Itā€™s no surprise that I like all of these [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] combos. Itā€™s my dogā€™s mnā€¦[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]!

[name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]-I much prefer [name_u]Indie[/name_u] as a nn. It doesnā€™t seem like a full name on its own.

[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]-Iā€™m almost liking [name_f]Opal[/name_f], but not quite there for some reason. Iā€™d be excited to meet one non the less. This combo is fantastic.

[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]-I donā€™t mind [name_u]Seren[/name_u], but itā€™s not super stand out. [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] is pretty, but this combo has too many 'rā€™s for me.

[name_f]Aoife[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]-I wouldnā€™t have thought to pair [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] w/[name_f]Aoife[/name_f], but itā€™s spunky & adorable! I really prefer the [name_f]Aoibhe[/name_f] spelling. If youā€™re going to go w/the authentic confusing Irish spelling (which I think you should), you may as well go all the way. The ā€˜fā€™ doesnā€™t look right to me for some reason.

[name_f]Dora[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]-Thatā€™s a cute combo, but I donā€™t know. [name_f]Dora[/name_f] seems better for a nn.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]-This is a very nameberry name. :grin: [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is cute, but itā€™s not my super favorite.

Sooo, which ones to add to your list? I think if weā€™re picking what kind of goes w/[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] & [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] Iā€™d pick [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] or [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. Or maybe [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]. To pick my personal top three favorites Iā€™m thinking [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]. So many great choices though. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] go best with your top 2 imo!

1 Like

[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] are amazing, and this is such a cool list! It was hard to choose, but Iā€™ve narrowed it down to a few favorites:

[name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]ā€“I love sweet, light [name_u]Indie[/name_u] alongside the lovely gentle strength of [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. Seriously so perfect. I like [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f], too, but prefer just [name_u]Indie[/name_u], especially with [name_f]Florence[/name_f].
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]ā€“This name just sparklesā€“a glowing, happy, energetic combo!
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]ā€“[name_u]Love[/name_u] how this flowsā€“the balance of simple, strong [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and romantic, sparkly [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is delightful. I find it easier to say in this order and slightly prefer [name_f]Eve[/name_f] as a first, but I like [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f], too!
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]ā€“This name is just plain fun to say! [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] feels a little mysterious, unexpected, and beautiful; [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is so energetic and upbeat. I love them together even more than separately!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for such lovely feedback!! Iā€™ve added a few extra names onto the list as i remembered more :grin:

Thank you for such lovely detailed feedback

Wow, this is a spectacular list!
[name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]- [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] is a really nice variation from [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], but I think that [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] has passed the point of being balanced and just doesnā€™t really sound right together. Thatā€™s just my opinion, though! It does fit in with [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f].
[name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]- What a lovely and elegant name! [name_f]Una[/name_f] sounds so international, and [name_f]Adele[/name_f] is so sophisticated. This combo is definitely a winner!
[name_f]Katri[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]- [name_f]Katri[/name_f] just reminds me of [name_f]Hurricane[/name_f] [name_f]Katrina[/name_f], so not my favorite.
[name_f]Suvi[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]- This name does match your style with your other two favorites, but Iā€™m not a fan of [name_f]Suvi[/name_f].
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f]- YES. I love [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and they balance each other out so well!
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]- Wow, this name works so well! [name_m]Even[/name_m] though I think [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] flows better than [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], for some reason I like [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] better.
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]- Ooh! [name_f]Stella[/name_f] seems either mysterious and dark or open and friendly to me, and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] complements it perfectly!
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]- I just canā€™t bring myself to really like [name_f]Florence[/name_f]. It seems very old-ladylike to me. But [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] is definitely the best thing to pair it with!
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]- wow, this conjures such dark and beautiful imagery! I love it!
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]- This definitely fits with [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]!
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f]- I am not a fan of [name_f]Maeve[/name_f].
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]- hmmm, I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] but [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] just seems a little offhand to me.
[name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]- Ooh, this is really cute! Itā€™s almost a little ā€˜cutesyā€™ though, compared to the strength of your top two.
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]- I love this, but [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] seems like such a soft name compared to [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_f]Cherith[/name_f].
[name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]- See florence above.
[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]- I just canā€™t like [name_f]Opal[/name_f]. For one thing, it sounds like Opium to me,
[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]- YES! This name is so pretty, I love it!
[name_f]Aoife[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]- I love it! It seems so strong and I-can-stand-up-for-myself and creative!
[name_f]Dora[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]- Hmmm. On a person, she would get teased so much. I just canā€™t picture it aging.
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]- I agree with MichelleM, this is a very ā€˜nameberryā€™ name. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is the name of my dog, so I canā€™t really disassociate that, though.
[name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]- Ooh, I like this a lot! Definitely a keeper.
[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]- I donā€™t really like [name_f]Nina[/name_f]. It reminds me of beans.
[name_u]Romilly[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]/[name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]- This is really pretty. You could even do [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] nn [name_u]Romy[/name_u]. I think [name_u]Romy[/name_u] fits your style better though with [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_f]Cherith[/name_f].
[name_f]Ilaria[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]- NAF (see, Iā€™m using my acronyms!)
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]- WOW, this is an amazing name! I looooove it!
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f]- I like it, but it seems backwards from the rest of your listā€¦ not that thatā€™s my business to care about.
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]- Oooh, I like it! I can picture a really artistic girl with this name.
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]- See my [name_f]Florence[/name_f] comments above.
[name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]- [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] is super cute! [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]ā€¦ it just seems so old to me and I donā€™t like the mental imagery.
[name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]- Ooooooooooh!!! (why wonā€™t it let me put more than three exclamation points?!?!?). [name_f]Lois[/name_f] is a short and to-the-point name that balances the longer and frillier [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] out so perfectly! The only problem is that I donā€™t think that it fits with [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] very well.
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]- see [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] comments above
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]- I know people with both of these names! Itā€™s very colorful- I personally donā€™t like it but I can see why others would.
[name_f]Dora[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]- See [name_f]Dora[/name_f] comments above
[name_f]Polly[/name_f] [name_f]Viviana[/name_f]- [name_f]Polly[/name_f] is cute but I canā€™t picture a grown woman at a business meeting saying ā€œ[name_m]Hi[/name_m], Iā€™m [name_f]Polly[/name_f]ā€ and then being taken seriously.

Favorites overall (in order; best to worst):
[name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]/[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]

Favorites that fit with [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]:

Good luck!

1 Like

[name_m]Man[/name_m], that was difficult because theyā€™re all so beautiful!
Iā€™d pick:
[name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

1 Like

Thank you so much for such detailed feedback

With [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] & [name_f]Cherith[/name_f], something equally spunky yet not overly ā€˜modernā€™, so Iā€™d add [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] & [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] to create a ā€˜top fiveā€™.

1 Like

Top five ([name_u]Love[/name_u] this list!!):

1.) [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
2.) [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
3.) [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f]
4.) [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
5.) [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

1 Like

What an incredible list! So beautiful and adventurous!
I would add to your top all the combinations containing an unexpected, unique and distinct first name and a traditional and sweet middle name.

These are my favorites for you:
[name_f]Aoife[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] (or [name_f]Dora[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f])
[name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

I love:
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

1 Like

You got a wonderful list :slight_smile:
[name_f]My[/name_f] top five:
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are:

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]
[name_u]Romilly[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

1 Like

What a beautiful list!!

[name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] is so cute! Iā€™ve never heard it before, I donā€™t think. It reminds me of [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] (I see that itā€™s the Welsh version of it!), which is one of my favorite names, so I automatically like [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] because of that. The meaning is great too! I really like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] with it as well, I think maybe it helps [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] be not overly cute.
[name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] - this is simple and sweet! I personally prefer [name_f]Oona[/name_f] or [name_f]Uma[/name_f], because [name_f]Una[/name_f] just reminds me of the number. I can see the appeal of it though: sweet like more popular [name_f]Ava[/name_f] or [name_f]Mia[/name_f], and also soft with some strength behind it. [name_f]Adele[/name_f] is unfortunately too tied to the singer at this point for me (though I dont think itā€™s a bad association at all!)
[name_f]Katri[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - oooh, I love this! Itā€™s sweet and beautiful. I really like [name_f]Katri[/name_f] a lot (I agree with a pp, [name_f]Katrina[/name_f] reminds me of the hurricane so I much prefer [name_f]Katri[/name_f]!). [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is one of my favorite names, and I think it pairs so nicely with [name_f]Katri[/name_f].
[name_f]Suvi[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] - Iā€™ve always though [name_f]Suvi[/name_f] was adorable. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is not my favorite, but it goes well with [name_f]Suvi[/name_f]!
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] - love this! Both names are so beautiful, and the flow here is perfect.
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]/[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] - these are stunning. I love the imagery, like a golden sunrise! I think I slightly prefer [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f].
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] - this is so magical and beautiful. Like a girl with star stickers all over her face and a wand in her hand.
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] - oh, I love [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] as a first! So cool, with super cute built in nn [name_u]Indie[/name_u]. I like it paired with more old fashioned, reserved [name_f]Florence[/name_f].
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] - Iā€™m so torn between this and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], I canā€™t tell which one I like more. I love them both so much! I think I maybe slightly prefer [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] - sweet, spunky, with a little edge.
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] - love this! so quirky, fun, and bright!
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f] - I loove [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. I like the sound, the way it looks, everything about it. Iā€™m not sure if I like [name_f]Emily[/name_f] paired with it though, it seems a little plain next to it.
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - one of my favorites off your list! its upbeat, very cool, and extra happy. I think any type of person could wear this name well, too!
[name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] - this combo is seriously perfect, I love it so much! [name_u]Scout[/name_u] is spunky and cool, [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] is pretty and magical. A great pairing!
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] - another magical, fantasy feeling name.
Sounds straight out of a novel. I love this one too!
[name_u]Indie[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] - this is so cute. I personally prefer [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Florence[/name_f], but this is nice too!
[name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] - [name_f]Opal[/name_f] is one of my favorite names. Itā€™s beautiful and quirky. Unfortunately, Iā€™m not a fan of [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]. I just donā€™t like the sound of it.
[name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] - [name_u]Seren[/name_u] is great. [name_u]Unique[/name_u], yet familiar sounding. I donā€™t like [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] as much, but the flow is nice.
[name_f]Aoife[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] - LOVE this! Sweet, soft, spunky, adorable. Iā€™d love to meet someone with this name.
[name_f]Dora[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] - love [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], not a fan of [name_f]Dora[/name_f]. Unfortunately itā€™s just too tied to the explorer for me. Seems like a lifetime of references.
[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] - this is so beautiful! I especially love [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. the two seem to be perfect for eachother.
[name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - I love this a lot. [name_f]Mira[/name_f] is so sweet and spunky, [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is so bright and cool. Flow is great, too.
[name_f]Nina[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] - [name_f]Nina[/name_f] is trendy, but in a good way. I like it! Not a big fan of [name_f]Corinne[/name_f].
[name_u]Romilly[/name_u]/[name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] - you could use [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] nn [name_u]Romy[/name_u] if you want! Definitely fits in with your other combos.
[name_f]Ilaria[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] - this is stunning. Straight out of a fairytale storybook.
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] - this is so quirky and cute! [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] is the cutest nickname, and I love [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] paired with [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]. So warm and cuddly.
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] - beautiful! [name_f]Imagery[/name_f] is pretty, flow is also really nice.
[name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] - so warm and bright and friendly! also with added spunk and sweetness.
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] - this feels very international. I like it.
[name_f]Tansy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - sorry, Iā€™m not a fan of the name [name_f]Tansy[/name_f]. I like more ā€œcutesyā€ sounding names, but I just donā€™t like the sound of [name_f]Tansy[/name_f]. Itā€™s like spoiled and mean. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is one of my favorite names, so I love that part!
[name_f]Lois[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] - [name_f]Lois[/name_f] is a little more older sounding, so I definitely think [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] freshens it up a bit. I do prefer [name_u]Louise[/name_u]/[name_f]Luisa[/name_f]/[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] though!
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] - Iā€™ve never liked [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], more so because of personal reasons. I prefer [name_f]Lilliana[/name_f] or [name_f]Lillia[/name_f]. [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is beautiful though, and the flow is nice.
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] - oh, this is so sweet and spunky!
[name_f]Dora[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] - have already commented on [name_f]Dora[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] is pretty though! Maybe [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_f]Dora[/name_f] instead?
[name_f]Polly[/name_f] [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] - this is adorable!! [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] is elegant, and pairs nicely with cuter sounding [name_f]Polly[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] (I love both!), [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f], [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Ilaria[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f], [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f], and [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]!! So many beautiful names!!

1 Like

Thank you for such lovely detailed feedback

1 Like