What to name a Female German Character's Husbands?

Hello! AJ again, with yet another dilema! Argh! Ha ha, okay now to be serious. First, I would like to say thank you for the help you all gave me whilst naming my leading lady… after much consideration, I have decided on the name [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Elouise[/name]- nickname [name]Romy[/name]! Thank you all for the help again! I took your interest to heart, I really did.

Now to the heart of the matter. [name]Rosemary[/name] has three brothers. I’m pretty sure I’ve decided on the names of them, and the names of her parents. It’s now the names of her husbands that concern me.

These are my options for her BROTHERS:

1. [name]Rupert[/name] [name]Melchior[/name]- Very [name]German[/name], and the eldest brother.
  2. [name]Roy[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]- the middle brother, and [name]Rosemary[/name]'s favorite
  3. [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]- the youngest brother, only four years older then her.

And here are the options for her three husbands:

1. [name]David[/name] [name]Lee[/name]- the first, and the most innocent of her marriages.
    2)[name]Clifford[/name] [name]Jonah[/name]- the second, adn the most ridiculous
  2. [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Hemingway[/name]- the long lasting marriage that ended in infidelity and a sad goodbye.

Please feel free to share your opinions, and share your own name options! Thanks again!

• [name]Athena[/name] :smiley:

[name]Hi[/name] AJ!

I actually really like all your choices here… I wouldn’t change a thing!

[name]Sienna[/name]

[name]Hi[/name], I’m glad your’re naming your female character [name]Romy[/name]. I just have a few observations on the brother’s names you have chosen. [name]Rupert[/name] [name]Melchior[/name] is a great [name]German[/name] name but I’m not sure about [name]Roy[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] or [name]Henry[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. I don’t think these are [name]German[/name]. I don’t know of any Roys or Harrisons who are [name]German[/name]. [name]Henry[/name] would be [name]Heinrich[/name], wouldn’t it? Am I missing something here? Did one of her parents marry someone of a different culture? Here are some suggestions for great [name]German[/name] male names for you to consider.
[name]Amadeus[/name]
[name]Armin[/name]
[name]Bastian[/name]
[name]Bernhard[/name]
[name]Bruno[/name]
[name]Christoph[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Dieter[/name]
[name]Eberhard[/name]
[name]Emil[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Florian[/name]
[name]Franz[/name] [name]Josef[/name]
[name]Friedrich[/name]
[name]Georg[/name]
[name]Gerhard[/name]
[name]Gottfried[/name]
[name]Gregor[/name]
[name]Gunther[/name]
[name]Gustav[/name]
[name]Hans[/name]
[name]Helmut[/name]
[name]Hubert[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Isaak[/name]
[name]Jakob[/name]
[name]Johann[/name]
[name]Justus[/name]
[name]Karl[/name]
[name]Kaspar[/name]
[name]Klaus[/name]
[name]Kurt[/name]
[name]Leopold[/name]
[name]Lorenz[/name]
[name]Ludwig[/name]
[name]Lukas[/name]
[name]Maximilian[/name]
[name]Markus[/name]
Meinrad
[name]Moritz[/name]
[name]Nikolas[/name]
[name]Oskar[/name]
[name]Otto[/name]
[name]Rainer[/name]
[name]Rudolf[/name] nn [name]Rudi[/name]
[name]Siegfried[/name]
[name]Sigmund[/name]
[name]Stefan[/name]
[name]Theodor[/name] (nn [name]Theo[/name])
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Viktor[/name]
Vincenz
[name]Wilfred[/name]
[name]Wilhelm[/name]
[name]Wolfgang[/name]

Thank you for pointing that out! I would like to also mention that her mother- [name]Fannie[/name] [name]Emmaline[/name]- is of British-Scottish origin. Her father is the [name]German[/name] one. Thanks for the suggestions!