What would go with these?

Im trying to make a really good sibset, so i know everything, every name, is matching with each other.

I have [name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Cole[/name] on my list. I’d like any suggestion to find a name that goes with it and that I love.

On a side note, [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Riley[/name], [name]Logan[/name], [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Reese[/name] is a good set or do you like [name]Riley[/name], [name]Logan[/name], [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Noah[/name] (or maybe [name]Rowan[/name]?) better? (it are girls names though, i think two R’s are maybe not good when all the others have diff letters and the syllables… Also [name]Eden[/name] would be the only with 4 letters but i really like the name xD

So what would you like to see a brother of [name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Cole[/name] be named?

[name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Finn[/name], and [name]Cole[/name] are short, strong, hip names. Similar names that come to mind are [name]Bryce[/name], [name]Jack[/name], [name]Kai[/name], [name]Jude[/name], [name]Hugh[/name], and [name]Liam[/name].

With your second set, [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Logan[/name] definitely feel like boy’s names to me. I think [name]Noa[/name] is the more traditional feminine spelling. I much prefer [name]Rowan[/name] to [name]Riley[/name], but I wouldn’t pair [name]Rowan[/name] with [name]Noa[/name] (the long -o sound is too repetitive). [name]Eden[/name] is really lovely, and I love the nn [name]Edie[/name]. If I were going to make a sibset, I would choose [name]Eden[/name], [name]Reese[/name], and [name]Noa[/name], and maybe add [name]Avery[/name] or [name]Finley[/name] to the group.

:slight_smile:

Thanks, from the male suggestions i like [name]Liam[/name] alot. Also I was thinking [name]Rhys[/name] (instead of [name]Cole[/name]) for a boy instead of [name]Reese[/name] for a girl, but i like the suggestion of [name]Eden[/name], [name]Reese[/name], [name]Noa[/name] and [name]Finley[/name]. But i dont think i can get myself te give up [name]Riley[/name] as a fn, with [name]Logan[/name] as a middle i can live :slight_smile:

I love your choices:-) I have a son named [name]Owen[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] and a [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]. I adore [name]Cole[/name], but my last name starts with a C and I felt like it was too sing songy together. Also [name]Cole[/name] seems to have gotten hugely popular near me. I almost went with [name]Reid[/name] instead but [name]Rhys[/name] - but [name]Rhys[/name] seemed more interesting and different, plus love the Celtic vibe. I adore [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]. I am sorta stuck on the short but strong and cool thing! I also think it has become very gender specific with spelling as [name]Reese[/name] even looks feminine and [name]Rhys[/name] looks masculine. Great names…

Thanks! I have a very different style in boys and girls names.

I like [name]Owen[/name] too! I dont love it, but i like it!

[name]Owen[/name] was my husband’s pick- I wanted [name]Cole[/name] but at 3 he is totally an [name]Owen[/name] and we call him “O” which is cool:-) IF I have a girl I like [name]Isla[/name], [name]Lily[/name], or [name]Esme[/name]…what do you think?