what would I name my purse?

I have figured out a way to see if I really like a name or not. I pretend just for a few seconds that I have named my purse that name. Then I think, “Where is '(the name I just thought of)”. It sounds crazy, but it works. Instead of your purse, you could name your cellphone the name or any object that you use all day long. It needs to be something you put down and pick up several times a day. This is a great way to think of a name for a baby that isn’t tiresome and is just perfect.
Names that I would name my purse (or my baby!) that I don’t think I would ever get tired of:
girls: [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Lena[/name], [name]Rachel[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]Katherine[/name], [name]Claire[/name], [name]Laura[/name]
boys: [name]Leo[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Philip[/name], [name]Edward[/name], [name]Jack[/name], [name]Harry[/name], [name]Jacob[/name], [name]Peter[/name]
Of course, I tend to love classic names, so that is what I would name my purse. But there are all kinds of purses in the world…what would you name your purse?