[name_f]Maxine[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]

2 Likes

I think I would most like to be name [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
Least -Genevieve or [name_f]Lenore[/name_f]

1 Like

Most: [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Athena[/name_f] or [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] (I actually love [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], I just think it’s a hard name to pull off)

2 Likes

Most: [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] (Ceci!)

Least: [name_f]Maxine[/name_f], not my style.

I love [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] just not for myself! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I know a four year old [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] and she is the sweetest thing!

1 Like

Most: [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
Least: Maxine/Anthea

1 Like

Most: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] or [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]

Least: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] or [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

1 Like

Most: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]- I love [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] too, but [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is one of my favorite names, and I think it would fit me better than the other two.

Least: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]- Sorry, it’s cute, but I just can’t see this name as serious enough for anyone older than five.

2 Likes

Most - tough choice between [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], but probably [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] because I think I would wear it better
Least - [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] or [name_f]Anthea[/name_f]

1 Like

I’d most like to be called [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and I’d least like to be called [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]

1 Like

I think I’d most like [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and least like [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]!

I adore [name_f]Leonor[/name_f], [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], and [name_f]Anthea[/name_f], but not as much for me!

1 Like

Most: [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]

Least: [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] or [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] (but I do like Leonie!)

1 Like

Most : [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Thea[/name_f]

1 Like

I think [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] “Evie” or [name_f]Iris[/name_f] would fit me best, but I’d probably go with [name_f]Iris[/name_f] because it’s my favorite of the two.

I think I’d least fit [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] or [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is too cutesy and reminds me of the ditzy character in [name_m]Gatsby[/name_m]. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is too frilly for me.

1 Like

All of these names feel very wearable so the ones that I would least like to be named would still be pretty nice.

Most: Leonor, Iris, or Cecilia
Least: Anthea, Daisy, Maxine

1 Like

most: [name_f]Iris[/name_f] (with [name_f]Anthea[/name_f] “Thea” and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] “Celia” in 2nd and 3rd)
least: [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]

1 Like

Most: Iris, Felicity, or Daisy

Least: Leonor and Thea

Most [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
Least [name_f]Leonor[/name_f]

most- daisy
least- anthea

Most - [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] or [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
Least - [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]

I’d choose [name_f]Anthea[/name_f], pretty.

Least would be [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] which I just don’t like.