What would you name a potential royal baby?

For a girl, I like [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] or [name_f]Emilia[/name_f].

[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] is as my prediction for [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] and I still really like it. I think [name_m]Philip[/name_m] will be a middle name of it’s a boy.

I think they’ll go more old Hollywood or classy European than necessarily [name_u]Royal[/name_u]- something like

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Diana[/name_f] will feature but as a middle.

I think it’s a girl, but if I had to wager on a boy I’d go for something like

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]

Aha, I’ve realised this is what I would name the baby not a prediction! Sorry!

In that case -

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] ”

I’d name their baby [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

I don’t think they’d use these, though. That’s just what I would do.

For a girl: [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
For a boy: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Philip[/name_m], [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m], [name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]

This is a what I would name the Sussex baby, but it’s also my prediction.

Boy: [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
Girl: [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]

I’m betting [name_f]Meghan[/name_f] and [name_m]Harry[/name_m] will be drawn to the meaning of [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]/[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] (defending men). The name also isn’t currently in use by anyone in the extended royal family and honors [name_f]Queen[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], whose middle name is [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f].

I also think there is a possibility that the names [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] or [name_m]Fredrick[/name_m] could be used somewhere. Both names belonged to the first [name_m]Duke[/name_m] of Sussex. I note this because the Cambridge’s used the name [name_m]George[/name_m], which has a history of use within that Dukedom… though [name_m]George[/name_m] was clearly named primarily for [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_f]VI[/name_f].

Boy: [name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
Girl: [name_f]Frederica[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

I think something like [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] [name_f]Diane[/name_f] would be nice, or for a boy maybe [name_u]Aidan[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m], it’s not super regal sounding, but we all know [name_f]Meghan[/name_f] is definitely not a traditional royal and it would be fitting if she wanted to break the norm.

I doubt they will use royal name, but I can see both using decent name.

I really like [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] as well, and [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] pays homage to both grandmothers!

If looking for a male version, maybe they could use [name_u]Dorian[/name_u].

It’s boy!

[name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] is my guess.

[name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] - maybe - it is hard [name_f]Meghan[/name_f] has a very different view on alot of things then the [name_m]Palace[/name_m]/[name_u]Royal[/name_u] Family and I can’t even predict how she will do this. So excited, [name_m]Harry[/name_m] has always been my fave (Sorry [name_m]Will[/name_m])

It’s [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]!

That’s… unexpected.