What would you name a sister to Sholto?

Hi everyone!!

I did this with my favourite girls name, Sarai, before, so now I’ll do it with my favourite boys name, Sholto!

Which of my favourite names would you pick as a sister for Sholto?

Completely optional bonus: which one name not on this list would you choose as a sister to Sholto?

• Sarai
  • Cherith
  • Una
  • Mabli
  • Bronte
  • Tesni
  • Tansy
  • Ilaria
  • Ginevra
  • Cleo
  • Opal
  • Romilly
  • Romy
  • Embla

0 voters

Thank you so much!!

There werent enough options for me to chose… I love your girls list and a lot of these go well with [name_m]Sholto[/name_m]
I choose Mabli!! (Mabli & [name_m]Sholto[/name_m] are a perfect pair), [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] (because they go well together and because I cant imagine you Not having Sarai) and [name_f]Una[/name_f]
But I also really like [name_f]Cherith[/name_f], [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] and [name_u]Cleo[/name_u]
I [name_u]Will[/name_u] suggest [name_f]Juno[/name_f]

1 Like

I had to go with [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] and [name_f]Sarai[/name_f]. [name_m]Sholto[/name_m] and [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] are perfect together stylistically and I love the matching names. These 2 are what think of when I think of you (along with Tristan). [name_m]Sholto[/name_m] and [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] just straight up sound like siblings. That are both somewhat exotic, but not unheard of. They are perfectly unique.

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] best with [name_m]Sholto[/name_m]. It’s a beautiful name, a rarely used literary gem. The one name I’d add as a sister name for [name_m]Sholto[/name_m] is [name_f]Elowen[/name_f].

1 Like

@coffeeorangecats thank you!!

@seawillow thank you!! I feel like [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_m]Sholto[/name_m] are my names now :grin::grin:

@Mar aw, thank you!! I think it would be weird if I didn’t have a [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] either but I’m liking how much everyone’s enjoying [name_f]Mabli[/name_f]! [name_f]Juno[/name_f] nearly made the poll so you got my style right!!

@larryisalittledog thank you!! [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] and [name_m]Sholto[/name_m] as a set is something I didn’t think of for some reason but I’m really enjoying it!!

@TDFM thank you!! [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] was nearly on the poll!!!

2 Likes

I tried to vote for [name_f]Sarai[/name_f], [name_f]Una[/name_f], [name_f]Mabli[/name_f], [name_f]Tesni[/name_f], [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] and [name_f]Embla[/name_f] and then saw I could only vote for three! I associate so many of these names with you now that I feel like any of them could go well together because they’re all your style :slight_smile:

One name not on your list that I’ll suggest is [name_f]Nuala[/name_f]!

1 Like

@Gia.berry thank you :heart::heart: oob [name_f]Nuala[/name_f] is so lovely!!

1 Like

I voted [name_f]Tansy[/name_f], [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] & [name_u]Romilly[/name_u]

[name_f]May[/name_f] I suggest…
[name_m]Sholto[/name_m] & [name_f]Ylva[/name_f]

1 Like

@freddiethepink ooh [name_f]Ylva[/name_f] is intriguing!! Thank you!!

1 Like

I was hard to separate [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_m]Sholto[/name_m] as siblings because I associate them so much with you, but I tried to ignore that and I went with [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] & [name_f]Una[/name_f].

I think [name_m]Sholto[/name_m] and [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] is my favorite, both short, unexpected celtic names with the bouncy vowel ending.

1 Like

@GenevieveReine thank you!! I’m really enjoying [name_f]Mabli[/name_f] and [name_m]Sholto[/name_m] together now :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the sound of [name_f]Una[/name_f] with [name_m]Sholto[/name_m]!