~ what would you name a trio of sisters?

how sweet! i love that all three start with vowels!

lydia, eleanor and isla are lovely together!!

Im always thinking of sibsets especially with girls altough I would love to have boys

Some that i have thought of lately:

• arabela, matilda & violeta
  • primrose, marigold & cosette
  • caliope, astoria & juniper
  • blair, persephone & tess
3 Likes

ann is a serious honor name for me, so i feel somewhat guilty about the nickname nancy, like i’m leaving the honor behind :grimacing:

i still love it, though :grin:

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] grandma was part of an all M name trio of sisters, so I went with the idea! I think it’s super cute.

[name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]
[name_f]Mercy[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Martha[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] “Mattie”

4 Likes

absolutely not! honors with nicknames and subtle honors are the cutest :purple_heart:

2 Likes

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] Easter!!!

I would so love to have three daughters :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] are so perfect together!

Today, I would go with:

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]

[name_f]Indi[/name_f], Fliss and [name_f]Dolly[/name_f]

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] has long been my favourite name. I remember sitting with my grandma when I was about 9 years old and hearing that the little girl next to us was named [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. For some reason, this has become a core memory where I associate [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] with happiness and my grandma :slight_smile: It is also in some ways an honour name, and I just love her meaning. No matter which names I collect and love, I always come back to miss [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] is a newer love but one who has stayed a favourite. She is another subtle honour name (honouring multiple people which is a big plus!), and I also adore the nickname [name_f]Indi[/name_f]. I love her history and her meanings. [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] is a new crush I am trying out. I think she fits in lovely with [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]. I also adore [name_u]Florence[/name_u] nn [name_u]Ren[/name_u], but for three sisters, I would want them either to all share an initial or all have their own (as in, [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] feels left out with sisters [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and Florence; but [name_f]Marceline[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] are sweet).

Thank you. This was so fun dreaming up a little trio.

6 Likes

What a fun question!

I would love to have three girls named:

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], & [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

or

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], & [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]

The middles would probably change depending on the day, but today I’m really loving the nature middles!

5 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] loves~

[name_u]Kahlo[/name_u], [name_f]Amparo[/name_f] & [name_f]Azula[/name_f] :black_heart:

[name_u]Kahlo[/name_u] and [name_f]Amparo[/name_f] for sure would be two of them, third is a little more up for debate, the biggest contenders for the third other than [name_f]Azula[/name_f] would be a Rocío or [name_f]Fatima[/name_f] but some newer loves of mine like Inza or Chel I could imagine with [name_u]Kahlo[/name_u] and [name_f]Amparo[/name_f] too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

i love the meaning felicity has for you, rosalind ‘indi’ is so sweet, and gwendolyn ties this sisterset together beautifully!

i’m so glad you enjoyed this, i loved reading yours :butterfly:

1 Like

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] trio!

It’s so hard to narrow it down to three, but for today, I’ll go with:

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] “Nora”
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] “Josie”
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] “Evie”

6 Likes

:blossom: marie, june + fern :blossom:

-marie and june were easy picks, since they are my top two. fern seems like the perfect name to round out the set.

7 Likes

[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] & [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

[name_f]Bea[/name_f], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] & [name_u]Lou[/name_u]

9 Likes

[name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]

2 Likes

as of right now; daisie, charlie + lillie

daisie:blossom: - a name S/O and I both love and want to use if baby is a girl, it feels so fresh and sweet. we love the -ie ending as well as it makes it feel a bit more modern.

charlie:palm_tree: - a family name honouring my aunt and another contender if baby is a girl, charlie feels unique and playful, much like daisie, but is also a more modern choice.

lillie:bouquet: - i’ve always had a soft spot for lillie, and it’s an honour name of sorts for my mum’s grandmother, and a name my mum has always wanted to see used in the family. again, the -ie feels fresher and more modernized, and it ties in well with charlie and daisie by sharing an ending with the other two, sharing the -lee sound with charlie, and being a floral name like daisie.

9 Likes

daisie, charlie, and lillie make the sweetest set! :tulip:

3 Likes

I’d probably go with [name_f]Vita[/name_f], [name_u]Caro[/name_u] and [name_f]Ines[/name_f] :sparkles:

I like that they’re all the same length and have a similar vibe – chic, punchy, unexpected – but they’re very distinct in sound.

10 Likes

I find it hard to narrow down my favourites so I might do two.

I’d go with either:

Matilda, Astrid & Clementine

Or

Margaux, Paloma & Florence

Or

Olive, Freya/Flora & Edie

I also like the idea of:

Juno, Frankie & Liv / Juno, Alba & Liv

As you can see I find it very difficult to narrow down my favourites for girls!

8 Likes

[name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], and [name_f]Olive[/name_f]

4 Likes

[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], [name_f]Freyja[/name_f] & [name_f]Saskia[/name_f]

4 Likes

you have some lovely sets here! i think my favorite is olive, flora, & edie :chipmunk:

2 Likes