~ what would you name a trio of sisters?

hi berries! :hatching_chick:

i hope you’re all having a lovely saturday, and happy easter to all those who are celebrating tomorrow.

i was just thinking about a sisterset i really loved about five years ago, when i really started getting into names. my dream was to have three little girls named

lydia, eleanor, & isla :tulip:

i still love this sisterset. i think you always have a soft spot for old favorites, at least i do.

anyway, i thought it would be fun to see what you all would name a trio of little girls. feel free to give me all the reasons behind the names too, if you like, i always love reading them!

thanks, friends! :cloud_with_rain:

12 Likes

at the moment, i think fauna, belphoebe, and juno would make a lovely trio!
fawn, elfie, and june :potted_plant:

9 Likes

[name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Isla[/name_f] are a pretty set!

It will come as no surprise, but I feel like I would probably use [name_f]Sarai[/name_f], [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] and [name_f]Una[/name_f] :grin:

7 Likes

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], & [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] :apple:

Also a long-term favourite that I’m loving again :slight_smile:

15 Likes

i love these names apart, and together they make a very cool and eclectic set! plus belphoebe “elfie” is too cute :woman_fairy:t3:

sarai, cherith, and una are lovely together, and i totally associate those three with you!

1 Like

so cohesive and sweet! i love the vintage vibes too! :lady_beetle:

2 Likes

Currently they would be…

[name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] & [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] :sunflower:

This trio doesn’t have any input from my other half and is purely what I would choose if I was to blessed with three more girls!

I have loved [name_f]Rose[/name_f] for years & years she will always have a soft spot in my heart. But my OH thinks it’s odd to have [name_f]Rose[/name_f] as a first name for our child because his niece is [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. Also [name_f]Rose[/name_f] has some difficult associations for him so having [name_f]Rose[/name_f] in the first name slot won’t happen. Most likely my try was second daughter will have a [name_f]Rose[/name_f] name as their first middle name.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] (KLAARA pronunciation) is a name that I’ve recently fallen for I think she’s lovely with a sweet Christmassy vibe. I think [name_f]Clara[/name_f] sounds perfect with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f].

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f] was on my radar when I was pregnant with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] sister suggested [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and I think she’s lovely with a princess eurochic vibe. I’m also a fan of the [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] nickname.

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] & [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] so dreamy :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

i have such a soft spot for clunky names with sweet nicknames. this set is adorable!

1 Like

Currently: [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], and [name_f]Leonie[/name_f]

7 Likes

The idea of having a trio of little girls warms my heart so dearly. For the past year and a half or so, I’ve been a weekend nanny for a trio of the most intrepid, adventurous, rowdy, brilliant little girls. I’d love to raise three girls of my own one day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Today, I’d name my three [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], and [name_u]Florence[/name_u]! Sweet little prairie girls. :rabbit2::strawberry::ear_of_rice:

13 Likes

i absolutely agree!

and i love clara with the pronunciation you use! it makes it an even more gorgeous name.

2 Likes

i nanny for three little girls in the summer! it really warmed me to the idea of three daughters, too :yellow_heart:

alice, rose, and florence are lovely, i especially love how they all end in e! :rabbit:

1 Like

Oh my goodness. I did that completely subconsciously, and I completely love it. Funny enough, the girls I nanny also have names that all end in silent ‘e’ :laughing: Can’t believe I didn’t think of that, but gah, I’m so excited you’ve spotted it!

2 Likes

most of my top girl names i feel aren’t the best as a sibset, but we’ll try :grin:

probably marjorie, ann, and evelyn, but i’d be very sad about leaving out josephine and bette.

molly, nancy, and evie :honeybee:

7 Likes

To be a mother of three little girls is my absolute dream :cherry_blossom: For the longest time my ultimate trio of sisters has been [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] & [name_f]Diana[/name_f] :rose:

10 Likes

today, i’m feeling dodie, bea, and fern :honeybee:

also kind of in love with luneth, romee, and juno :wilted_flower:

4 Likes

[name_f]Liliwen[/name_f], [name_f]Eluned[/name_f] & [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]

2 Likes

i am so happy to see another fan of ann ‘nancy’! :womans_hat:

4 Likes

august, eleanor & isla :sunny:

6 Likes