What would you name all boy triplets?

This is just the boy version of this thread:

Have fun!

8 Likes

Mine would be:
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Brook[/name_u], [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u] and [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

[name_u]Gus[/name_u], [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] and [name_u]Pip[/name_u]!

14 Likes

Today I think I would go with…

Everett [name_u]Reilly[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m], and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]

4 Likes

Sasha [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_m]Ivo[/name_m] [name_m]Maximilian[/name_m]
[name_u]Jem[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]

9 Likes

Today I’m entertaining…

Ezra Taeyang + [name_u]Rio[/name_u] [name_m]Johan[/name_m] “RJ” + Tomás Iraê

Taeyang and [name_u]Rio[/name_u] / RJ are (creative) honor names, the others I just like and are an ode to my cultures.

2 Likes

I think I would probably go with [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_u]Barry[/name_u], [name_u]Toby[/name_u] [name_m]Bryan[/name_m] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] & [name_m]Damien[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]

2 Likes

Sholto [name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_u]Percy[/name_u] and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m]

4 Likes

I’d probably go with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] [name_u]Winn[/name_u], & [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] – I like the Victorian classics with the one-syllable, modern-ish middles.

10 Likes

Henry [name_m]Charles[/name_m], [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m]

7 Likes

Reed [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]

6 Likes

Osiris [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Leonard[/name_m], [name_u]Raven[/name_u] [name_u]Angel[/name_u] [name_m]Buchanan[/name_m] and [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_f]Amidala[/name_f] [name_m]Bram[/name_m]

1 Like

Jack [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m].

9 Likes

Rory [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m].

5 Likes

Fox, [name_u]Dash[/name_u], & [name_m]Hart[/name_m]

Or

Jasper, [name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m], & [name_u]Everest[/name_u]

3 Likes

Again, no idea :laughing: I just kind of dropped my third favourite names last year. For a long time my boy names were [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]. Then I just kind of started not liking [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] anymore and my third boy name was [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] (and was trying to find a different middle for [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]). Then [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]. Then I watched a Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m] [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] episode with a character named [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] who was not painted in a flattering light and haven’t been able to get over it.

So 2/3 of them would be [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund/name_m lol. I have noticed that I actually really love [name_u]Max[/name_u], I just worry it’s too short next to the others. Plus every time I try to commit to it, something holds me back. I like [name_u]Maxwell[/name_u], but would prefer just [name_u]Max[/name_u]. Also not happy it’s another super popular name :joy:

Sorry for rambling!

4 Likes

Those are some of the most heart-stopping names! I love them :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

[name_m]How[/name_m] do you feel about [name_m]Maxim[/name_m]? Or even [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] nn [name_u]Max[/name_u]? I LOVE both, but couldn’t use them :cry:

2 Likes

I do really like [name_m]Maxim[/name_m] actually, but I think most people will associate it with the magazine :disappointed:

2 Likes

I’d love to have [name_m]Rodrigo[/name_m], Roi & [name_m]Guillermo[/name_m], Guille and Óscar.

But, if I only could pick english names… [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Alastair[/name_m] & [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]

5 Likes

Guillermo is such a GP of mine! It’s so fun to say!

3 Likes