What would you name her brother?
  • Theodore
  • Rupert
  • Madden
  • Memphis
  • Hartley
  • Rhett

0 voters

What would you name Sc0uts brother? (Were team green but struggling with boys name. I’m 95% sure a girl will be [name_f]Alba[/name_f].

Any other suggestions welcome!!

hubby isn’t in LOVE with any of these names but [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is probably the one he likes the most. (He’s more conventional than me.)

Memphis is amazing and goes so well with [name_u]Scout[/name_u]. [name_f]Alba[/name_f] is lovely too. Congratulations

1 Like

So I chose [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] or [name_m]Rhett[/name_m].

I think [name_u]Scout[/name_u] as a whimsical vintage vibe despite not being a stereotypical name of this style such as [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. I think it would be nice to follow suit that’s why stylistically I think [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] & [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] sound perfect with [name_u]Scout[/name_u]. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is handsome, has a great range of nicknames and I think with [name_u]Scout[/name_u] feels so freaking southern & cute. [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] I think works really well again has a southern vibe but still prefer [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].
Suggestions…
[name_u]Holden[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Scout[/name_u] & [name_u]Holden[/name_u]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Scout[/name_u] & [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]
[name_m]Digby[/name_m] ~ [name_u]Scout[/name_u] & [name_m]Digby[/name_m]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Scout[/name_u] & [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_u]Forest[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Scout[/name_u] & [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_u]Montgomery[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Scout[/name_u] & [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Scout[/name_u] & [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Scout[/name_u] & [name_u]Callum[/name_u]
[name_u]Davis[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Scout[/name_u] & [name_u]Davis[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Scout[/name_u] & [name_u]Rory[/name_u]

Hope this helped

2 Likes

I voted for [name_u]Madden[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

Sidenote: depending on your LN, [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Madden[/name_u] could be a really fabulous sounding FN-MN combo.

1 Like

Theodore is my favorite but [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] and [name_u]Madden[/name_u] sounds like brothers for [name_u]Scout[/name_u].

1 Like

I chose [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. But I feel like [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] are not the same vibe… [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is very classic and [name_u]Scout[/name_u] is a modern, outdoorsy name imo.

Other ideas:
[name_m]Salvatore[/name_m]
[name_m]Icarus[/name_m]
Harford
[name_m]Marshall[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckham[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
[name_m]Ramsay[/name_m]

1 Like

Scout and [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] both strike me as old-fashioned, country names. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] also give me that old vibe, but they’re a bit too formal in comparison to the more carefree [name_u]Scout[/name_u].

1 Like

Holden. (When I first read the question, I thought [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] or [name_u]Jude[/name_u]) but [name_u]Scout[/name_u] is famous for its literary connotation, to kill a mockingbird, and [name_u]Holden[/name_u] of course makes me think of Catcher in the [name_u]Rye[/name_u]. That would be a super cute combo!

2 Likes

Memphis is an amazing name and if you have a good sense of humor [name_u]Memphis[/name_u] [name_m]Elvis[/name_m] would be a cute name

1 Like