What would you name him?

[name]Imagine[/name] a boy of about four, with scruffy brown hair and big, blue eyes. His cheeks are rosy and flushed as he pulls his sled up a snow-laden hill, his navy corduroy pants shifting up his leg and his knit cap slipping off his head, exposing his soft, brown waves. His eyes twinkle as he reaches the top of the hill, and he turns to his mother with a cheeky grin, revealing the newly acquired gap in his teeth. The boy, handsome and curious, is eager to play and show off his new moves to the other sledders, his bright personality and bold determination obvious as he takes off, once more, on his bright red sled.

What would you name him? Please list your TOP THREE choices.

(Disclaimer: Hypothetical Situation)

1- [name]Gilbert[/name]
2- [name]Donovan[/name]
3 - [name]Clarke[/name]

[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Reuben[/name]

[name]Archie[/name]
[name]Baxter[/name]
[name]Munro[/name]

Thank you! Your name choices are so interesting and inventive! I’m liking [name]Donovan[/name], [name]Gabriel[/name], and [name]Archie[/name] ([name]Archer[/name])… :slight_smile:

[name]Soren[/name]/[name]Oran[/name]
[name]Clyde[/name]
[name]Evander[/name]

[name]Imagine[/name] a boy of about four, with scruffy brown hair and big, blue eyes. His cheeks are rosy and flushed as he pulls his sled up a snow-laden hill, his navy corduroy pants shifting up his leg and his knit cap slipping off his head, exposing his soft, brown waves. His eyes twinkle as he reaches the top of the hill, and he turns to his mother with a cheeky grin, revealing the newly acquired gap in his teeth. The boy, handsome and curious, is eager to play and show off his new moves to the other sledders, his bright personality and bold determination obvious as he takes off, once more, on his bright red sled.
What would you name him? Please list your TOP THREE choices.

[name]Lemon[/name], you just described my son (now 11) at age 4! His name is [name]Kyle[/name], so of course I have to list it!

1. [name]Kyle[/name]
  2. [name]Cullen[/name]
  3. [name]Ewan[/name]
  1. [name]Leo[/name]
  2. [name]Dominic[/name]
  3. [name]George[/name]

:slight_smile:

Wow, that is weird about your son, kyemsma!

I’m liking - in addition to the previous ones I said I liked - [name]Ewan[/name], [name]Leo[/name], and [name]George[/name]. Thanks :slight_smile:

[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Chester[/name]

1. [name]Charles[/name] - one of my FAVORITES
  2. [name]Daniel[/name] - randomly enough, I really really dislike this name, but it’s the well, second thing that popped into my head
  3. [name]Oliver[/name] - my nephew’s name, and this hypothetical boy reminds me a lot of him.

[name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name] are cute, too. Thanks :slight_smile:

These 2 also popped into my head…
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]

[name]Damian[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]
Gabrian

Liking [name]Eli[/name] ([name]Elias[/name]?) and [name]Jack[/name]. [name]Damian[/name] is cool, but it reminds me of the devil-child in The Omen, so its out. Thank you :slight_smile:

He sounds adorable!

1. [name]Oscar[/name]
  2. [name]Max[/name]
  3. [name]Finn[/name]

lemon, I love these name profiles so much! I have so much fun with them!

1. [name]Luke[/name]
    2.[name]Nathan[/name]
  2. [name]Connor[/name]

[name]Lyndsay[/name], I really like [name]Oscar[/name] and [name]Max[/name]!

BostonSavvy, I’m glad you like them - I like them, too! I’m a [name]Luke[/name] fan, but I prefer [name]Nathaniel[/name] to [name]Nathan[/name]. Does that still work for this little guy?

Thanks, ladies. :slight_smile:

1. [name]Henry[/name]
  2. [name]Nathaniel[/name]
  3. [name]Simon[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Ah[/name], [name]Jill[/name], you’re a girl after my own heart with those names! [name]Love[/name] 'em. Thanks!