What would you name me?

Hello! I am super curious, I see a lot of people doing this, and I wanted to try. Also sorry if I sound cringey.

Appearance
I have thick, wavy blond hair that goes a bit below my armpits. I am super pale. I have greenish blueish slightly grey eyes. I am 5’4. Some people say my facial features look like Olivia Rodrigo, and some say I look like Rachel Zegler, so just imagine my facial proportions to look like that. I wear very glossy makeup, and like to wear vintage style clothing.

Personality
I can be a bit shy, but that’s just because I am afraid of embarrassing myself. Once you get to know me, I am very humorous and I like to think I am charismatic. My friends would describe me way differently than any acquaintance. I curse a lot, but only with people I can trust. I am always very paranoid and insecure though. I am very good at cheering people up, and can give good advice. I also have a very dark sense of humor and like to self-deprecate a lot.

I am an artist. I am super passionate about art, I can not tell you how much so. I got my first drawing tablet when I was 10.
My interests always change. Right now I am obsessed with the hunger games.

Okay, please name me!

1 Like

I can picture you as a [name_u]Seeley[/name_u]! :woman_cartwheeling: One of my latest name crushes.

[name_u]Lark[/name_u], Blair/Blaer, [name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_u]Seren[/name_u], Doon… I’m definitely feeling chic, crisp, cool-toned names for you.

PS: I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve moved this and the similar posts to #general-name-discussion:bandwagon, which is intended for these kind of [name_u]Berry[/name_u] trends.

1 Like

i like the idea of sadie for you x

1 Like

[name_f]Kate[/name_f] or [name_f]Katie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_u]Angie[/name_u] or [name_f]Angela[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Posie[/name_f]
[name_f]Frida[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]