What would you name this puppy?

What would you name this dog’s puppy? Top picture is mom (named Happy), bottom picture is baby.

Trainers usually recommend two syllable names that end in a vowel sound, with a hard consonant sound in the middle. Our current favorites are [name_f]Hildy[/name_f] for a girl (short for Hildegarde) and [name_m]Fergus[/name_m] for a boy (though that doesn’t follow the vowel-ending rule). Halp!!

Ooo I need to come back to this when I have a little more time but just needed to say how adorable they both are! [name_u]Love[/name_u] your two choices already. When I read that mom is called [name_u]Happy[/name_u] I immediately thought of the name [name_u]Merry[/name_u] :rofl: :heart:

1 Like

Hildy and Fergus are wonderful! My in laws have a lovely old boy named Fergus :black_heart:

A few more ideas…

Hedy (awesome namesake!)
Edie/Eadie
Purdy
Tilda
Betty
Peggy
Sybil “Sybbie”
Maude “Maudie”
Gilda

Geordie
Hugo
Barnaby “Barney”
Otto
Lochie
Digby
Mungo
Sidney
Chester

1 Like

[name_u]Coco[/name_u]
[name_u]Dory[/name_u]
[name_f]Lottie[/name_f]
Snufke

[name_f]Martie[/name_f]
[name_u]Miko[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
Toto

1 Like

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] and [name_m]Ralphie[/name_m]!

1 Like

Jolly :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve been considering names for our own dog recently so my mind’s been all over the topic. For a boy, I think Ozzy, Jojo, and Finch would be cute. For a girl, I was thinking Ruthie, Scout, or Daisy. I like Fergus though, and Hildy is so cute!

1 Like

Those are all adorable options!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Ozzy[/name_m] and [name_u]Finch[/name_u]!

Awwww, I would name it [name_u]Blaze[/name_u]!

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] or [name_f]Trixie[/name_f]

I think [name_u]Ozzie[/name_u], [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and Millie!!