What would you name your daughter?

If you had to choose the name today, what would it be? [name_m]Just[/name_m] curious :))

3 Likes

I’m due with a baby girl in [name_u]February[/name_u] currently I’m certain after so much consideration (naming is hard) that her name will be

Lilia [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]

So if I was to have a baby girl today her name would be that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Sarai [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]!

2 Likes

This is kinda tricky, because I’m not really feeling in love with any of my current girls combos. I think she’d be [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Hadley[/name_u], perhaps, or [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Audrey[/name_f].

2 Likes

Kismet-[name_f]Ann[/name_f] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Second girl will probably be [name_f]Vela[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ida [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

7 Likes

Charlotte [name_u]Snow[/name_u]!

6 Likes

Phoebe [name_u]Scout[/name_u] or [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] :white_heart:

6 Likes

Alma [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] :grin:

7 Likes

I have no set girl combo and my favorite is always changing but today I feel I would have a little [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f] :revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Heidi [name_f]Wilderose[/name_f] or [name_f]Bea[/name_f] [name_f]Clarimond[/name_f]!

4 Likes

With my partner’s input:

Matilda Scout

Without:

Clementine Scout, although it would be Astrid Matilda if my daughter’s name didn’t begin with an A.

6 Likes

Either [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] “Finny-[name_u]Lou[/name_u]” or [name_f]Romee[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u]

3 Likes

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]!

6 Likes

Anya [name_f]Mary[/name_f]

4 Likes

Either [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] “[name_f]Betsey[/name_f]” [name_f]Diana[/name_f] or [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] “[name_u]Nelly[/name_u]” [name_f]Estelle[/name_f].

4 Likes

Caro [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

Alice [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] :rose:

9 Likes

@katinka You’re starting to change my mind on [name_f]Susannah[/name_f]. I don’t think it will ever get to the point that I’d use it, but when I first started on here I couldn’t stand the name. Now I’m to the point where I think it’s actually kinda cool (forgive me… it’s progress). I’m really liking [name_u]Caro[/name_u] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], and [name_u]Caro[/name_u] in general.

3 Likes

Elsie [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]!

7 Likes