What would you rename yourself?

For a boy, either [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] or [name_u]Christian[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]. For a girl, either [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] or [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u].

1 Like

My sisters are [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Livia[/name_f]’ Giroux and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Ella[/name_f]’ Shultz. I feel like my name ([name_u]Isa[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]) is a little out of our sibset, so I would want to be [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] or [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_m]Wayne[/name_m]. [name_m]Even[/name_m] [name_u]Isa[/name_u] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] or [name_u]Isa[/name_u] [name_m]Wayne[/name_m] is okay.
If I was a boy, I’d go with [name_u]Nolan[/name_u] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] or [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u].

I think I’d be Elizabeth - it’s not my favourite name, but I like it a lot and I think it would suit me. More than one person has said that I look like an Elizabeth, and I like the nicknames Libby, Eliza and Beth. I want to save my favourite girl’s names for my own daughters, if I have them! I I were a boy, I think I’d choose James.

I think about this a lot because I need a pen name, and I’d like to use a name I love, the thing is currently I have no idea at all.

Try this website!

2 Likes

Oooh I probably would change my mind on a daily basis but today I would name myself:

Girl: [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] or [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] (I’ve always been a little obsessed with these names, and they have such a dramatic and over the top feel)

Unisex: [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] or [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]

Boy: [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u]

1 Like

I love my name, but I’ve also always identified with [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] and [name_f]Katie[/name_f], so I’d probably choose one of those. For a boy, maybe [name_m]Luke[/name_m]? It feels similar to my real name both in sound and vibe.

1 Like

I’d probably use my nickname as my full name. Either that or name myself [name_f]Lana[/name_f] or [name_f]Jinny[/name_f].

When I was 10, I tried to get my friends to start calling me [name_f]Nim[/name_f], after Nim’s Island— only lasted an hour and only one person called me [name_f]Nim[/name_f]

I was obsessed with [name_f]Nim[/name_f]’s Island!

1 Like

Hahah, same here. I’d read all 3 books and watched both movies a million times!

1 Like