What would you think if you met a child named

I’d assume the parents like really unique names that are unheard of. [name_f]Adele[/name_f] is a lot more common than [name_u]Kahlo[/name_u] and Azucena, so I would assume that the parents wanted an approachable name to balance out the first two

[name_f]Lucette[/name_f] Stargazer?

I’d find Stargazer quite, quite brave and probably wouldn’t be a fan, but I’d enjoy [name_f]Lucette[/name_f]!

Sylvester [name_m]Judah[/name_m]?

1 Like

I’d guess they used the mothers surname for the first and they were maybe jewish for the middle.

Emiliana [name_f]Johanna[/name_f]?

I’d guess that they are maybe [name_m]German[/name_m] or [name_m]Dutch[/name_m] speakers who wanted names that work well internationally. It seems like the parents like very féminine, traditional names that are solid and safe. Maybe Johanna is a family name or they’re keen to honour somebody with an An- name since that sound features in both names.

[name_u]Blaise[/name_u] [name_m]Amaury[/name_m]? (b)

I’d imagine him to be [name_u]French[/name_u], but easily adapted to a non-[name_u]French[/name_u] community. His parents like chic [name_u]French[/name_u] names that aren’t overly masculine.

Jamie [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]? (b)

1 Like

Oh! I’d be so delighted.
I’d assume that a [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] is a child of very warm, kind, and outdoorsy parents. I wouldn’t be surprised if [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] goes camping on long weekends, and I’d assume that [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] is a pretty well-rounded and confident kid.

Anouk [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]?

1 Like

that the first name is very close to aneurysm and if the parents were aware of that. Also that [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] go together perfectly!

Hugo Nicanor Edmund?

1 Like

I’d assume her parents were country folk and at least one had a musical background.

Logan [name_u]Carter[/name_u] (f)?

I’d assume the parents were quite outdoorsy and wanted their child to stand out. I’d also think they were really into unisex/masculine leaning names.

Betsy [name_f]Winona[/name_f]?

1 Like

I’d assume the parents like to play it safe and the last one is honoring an [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], maybe?

Annelie ([name_f]Anna[/name_f]-lee) [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]?

I’d be so happy to meet an [name_f]Annelie[/name_f]! I’d assume the parents loved slightly vintage names, and were maybe of Scandinavian descent due to [name_f]Annelie[/name_f].

Trina [name_u]Louise[/name_u]?

I’d assume they were honoring a [name_f]Katrina[/name_f] and like predictable middles, maybe.

Hannelore [name_f]Graciela[/name_f]?

1 Like

I would think that she is Italian or Spanish. I’m not the biggest fan of [name_f]Hannelore[/name_f], but I would simply obsess over [name_f]Graciela[/name_f]! I’d also think thather parents have a ovely taste in names.
[name_f]Anouk[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?

i’d be delighted! I’d think the parents wanted their child to stand out, hence [name_f]Anouk[/name_f], but still familiar enough, hence [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

Grainne [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]?

1 Like

I’d assume the parents are either Irish or have Irish heritage and that they like classic, tried and tested combos.

Leola [name_f]Persis[/name_f]?

I’d assume that the parents are of latin and greek orgin and wanted something uncommon.

Tasia [name_f]Georgette[/name_f]?

I would assume that they like [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] but thought it was too long. And for [name_f]Georgette[/name_f] I would guess they are named after a family member.

Reign [name_f]Kinslee[/name_f]?

I assume that they like names on the rise, and names that have strong meanings. I also feel like maybe you like more masculine sounding names or names with masculine meanings as ‘[name_u]Reign[/name_u]’ means “to rule” and ‘[name_f]Kinslee[/name_f]’ means “king’s meadow”.

Liana- [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]

([name_u]Monroe[/name_u] is middle name)

I’d assume they were either southern or couldn’t choose between the first two and had mother’s maiden for middle.

Cherish [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Darlene[/name_f]?

I would assume they like virtue names and they are a classy and bookish family. For the middle, I’d guess they want to honor a family member.

[name_u]Ocean[/name_u] [name_f]Linnet[/name_f]?