What would your reaction be if you met a little girl named..

What would your reaction be if you met a little girl named [name]Siri[/name] [name]Natalia[/name] [name]Olson[/name]?

Opinions of the name?

I think it is a cute name!

[name]How[/name] is [name]Siri[/name] pronounced?

[name]Siri[/name] is pronounced SEER-ee. It is Scandinavian, meaning “victorious beauty”

[name]Siri[/name] [name]Natalia[/name] is a very sweet name. I like it.

It is a beautiful name and I love the meaning.

siri’s one of my very favorite names. and with a last name like olson, how can you not? :slight_smile:

My reaction would be, “Wow, what a beautiful name! [name]Siri[/name] is perfect with [name]Olson[/name]. What’s more, at least one of her parents is a [name]Siri[/name] Hustvedt fan.”

I love [name]Siri[/name]!

I think that it is a really beautiful name with a lovely meaning

I would love to meet a little [name]Siri[/name]! It’s different and fresh as well as simple and sweet. [name]Siri[/name] [name]Natalia[/name] is lovely!

I also think it’s pretty! Might even have to consider it myself… :lol:

Absolutely beautiful. I would be thrilled to meet a little girl with this name.

[name]Love[/name] it!

Honestly? My first private thought would be, oh like [name]Tom[/name] [name]Cruise[/name]’ daughter…[name]Siri[/name] [name]Cruise[/name], because she is famous now, and [name]Siri[/name] is a rare name. Then the next thought would be, I guess that name is catching on among the general public and what a nice name that it is. I would then most likely say to you, that is a really nice name! :wink:

I agree with [name]Plato[/name]. My first thought would be that you are a fan of the [name]Cruz[/name]’. My second would be (if you were in the United States) to wonder if perhaps you were from somewhere else as the name sounds very foreign. That said, it is a pretty name.

My first thought was also [name]Tom[/name] [name]Cruise[/name]'s little girl [name]Suri[/name]. But it is a lovely name and obviously more ppl can have that name, lol! Beautiful combo! :slight_smile:

[name]Siri[/name] [name]Natalia[/name] [name]Olson[/name] sounds good to me, but I have to say that I don’t really like the sound of [name]Siri[/name]; it sounds too childish for my taste

Beautiful!