What's the max amount of births you'd want happening at a time?

I think it is so unlikely so it is easy to dream of how fun it would be to name 6 babies in one go and forget the risky reality.

Different to naming one baby after the other… you would know from the start how many children and if boys/girls. I would enjoy this process of choosing their names knowing all that from the start, instead of not knowing if you will end up with like a run of boys and should save some favourites for first names instead of using them up in the middle spot.

However more than 6 or 8 and it seems like you are naming a classroom of children rather than your own children.

Twins would definitely be my cap. As my father is a twin I’ve considered it was a possibility for us, and my pregnancies turned out being so crap and scary (bad morning sickness, high risk pregnancies) that the thought of “two for the price of one” when it comes to pregnancy sounds great… but then you also have two newborns :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

I think triplets would be the maximum amount I’d ever have at once. Pregnancy is already so much riskier with multiples, and I feel like I could only ever properly care for three newborns at once. Obviously I’d prefer to only have two if I were pregnant with multiples, but I think three is more so my limit!

well twins and tripplets run in my family so I’ve resigned myself the the fact I’m more than likely going to have triplets.

I’d love to have twins, but more than that would be scary and hard. I’m only 5’1". I don’t know how I could possibly carry more than 2. [name_f]My[/name_f] mom is a twin, her mom is a twin, and her mom was a twin, plus I’ve already had 3 singletons and I’m over 30, so the likelihood of me having twins is pretty high. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

If I had to have a baby, it’d be just one, and definitely no more than twins!