What's this bearded dragon's name?

Struggling to name this 4yo male yellow beardie, here’s a few of our ideas, open to other suggestions:

[name_m]Morrison[/name_m] (ie [name_m]Jim[/name_m] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m] the lizard king)
Bossk (a yellow reptile character in star wars)
[name_m]Nigel[/name_m]
[name_u]Leon[/name_u]
[name_m]Ragnar[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Morrison[/name_m] or [name_m]Ragnar[/name_m] for him. I’d also suggest Smaug

3 Likes

Those names are fun! I especially like Bossk! I love movie reference names!

Some other random names I thought of lol:

• [name_m]Draco[/name_m] (means dragon)
  • [name_m]Drago[/name_m] (rhymes with Draco; name of the dragon in Dragonheart)
  • Smaug (the dragon from the Hobbit)
  • [name_m]Zuko[/name_m] (from Avatar: The Last Airbender; there were a couple special episodes of him with dragons)
  • Mushu (Mulan)
  • Deino (“dino”; shirt for deinonychus “dine-on-ih-cuss”, which is the type of raptor they based the Jurassic [name_u]Park[/name_u] raptors off of)
  • [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] or [name_m]Zero[/name_m] (just because he reminds me of the yellow-spotted lizards from Holes haha)
  • [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] or [name_m]Pete[/name_m] (Pete’s Dragon)
  • Toothless or Hiccup (How to Train Your Dragon)
1 Like

I tried to edit right after I posted to add another, but it didn’t work, I guess!

• [name_m]Norbert[/name_m]

I think it’s a fun option because [name_m]Norbert[/name_m] is what [name_m]Hagrid[/name_m] originally named his dragon! I think it has similar vibes to [name_m]Nigel[/name_m] as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Obviously I like the dragon names for your bearded dragon haha

2 Likes

Trogdor

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite of your ideas is [name_m]Morrison[/name_m]. I also love Smaug!

1 Like

Also thought of:
Pogo (like their scientific name)
[name_u]Leon[/name_u]

1 Like

I think the little dude looks like a [name_m]Ragnar[/name_m]

1 Like

From your ideas, I like [name_m]Nigel[/name_m], [name_u]Leon[/name_u], and [name_m]Ragnar[/name_m]. If I were to name him, I’d go with Grendel.

2 Likes

From your list, I like [name_m]Morrison[/name_m], [name_u]Leon[/name_u] and [name_m]Ragnar[/name_m].

A couple suggestions I have:
Toothless
Smaug
[name_u]Natsu[/name_u]
Intrepid

1 Like

Adding even more because my husband wanted to contribute one :sweat_smile:

• [name_m]Tad[/name_m] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u] (a lizard in Galavant that someone was tricked into buying thinking it was a dragon. Turns out it was actually a dragon haha; search the song [name_f]My[/name_f] Dragon [name_m]Pal[/name_m] and Me, even if just for laughs haha)
  • Dratini (Dragon Pokemon; later evolutions are Dragonair and Dragonite)
  • Reptar (dinosaur in Rugrats)
  • Tyranitar nn Tyranny (Godzilla-like Pokemon)
  • Tyrunt (T-Rex Pokemon)
  • Gyarados (Pokemon)
  • Charmander (Pokemon)
  • Charizard (Pokemon)
  • Helioptile nn [name_m]Helio[/name_m] (Pokemon)
  • Heliolisk nn [name_m]Helio[/name_m] (Pokemon)

Also, noting that Deino (I added earlier) is also the name of a dragon-type Pokemon haha.

Again, I still love Bossk, especially because of the color similarities between him and your little guy!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Ragnar[/name_m] or Bossk!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love [name_m]Nigel[/name_m]. A lizard namd [name_m]Nigel[/name_m] sounds so good to me haha

1 Like