What's your favourite nickname for Tatiana?

I’m trying to find a cute nickname for [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] to make it more child friendly. I tend to love long romantic names with sweet, vintagey nicknames (nee [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] and [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] nn. [name_f]Minnie[/name_f] and [name_f]Posy[/name_f]) but [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] is proving difficult to find a nn for.
So far I’ve got Tatti (but I’m not sure I like the connotations) and [name_f]Tia[/name_f].

I was also wondering if [name_f]Nana[/name_f] would work- I have no idea how to spell it but said naa-na: a long a sound followed by a short a sound. Think the -ana part of [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] with an N behind it!

Thanks in advance!

(Ps. I know some people may say that the name doesn’t need a nn but I’m personally a big fan and I enjoy finding potential pet forms of longer names)

[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] is a tough one! [name_f]Taya[/name_f] would be cute. (tay-uh) Plus, with the addition of the middle names, there are a lot of options I think could work. [name_f]Tansy[/name_f], Tasie (tay-zee), [name_f]Tessie[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Tansy[/name_f] is really cute for a kid, and [name_f]Taya[/name_f] sounds very pretty and mature for when she’s older. But there’s lots of options! Wow, [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] is kind of growing on me now, haha.

I really like [name_f]Ana[/name_f] best.

Personally I would use [name_f]Tina[/name_f] as a nick name for [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f].

[name_f]Tiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Tia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ana[/name_f]
[name_f]Tana[/name_f]
[name_f]Tati[/name_f]
[name_f]Tatia[/name_f]

Oh I adore [name_f]Tansy[/name_f]! That is so sweet!

1 Like

[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f].

[name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Tia[/name_f]
[name_u]Taye[/name_u]

[name_f]Tania[/name_f]/[name_f]Tanya[/name_f] is the standard nickname in Russian.

1 Like

I would think [name_f]Anja[/name_f] ( pronounced [name_f]Anya[/name_f] or On’ ya) would be a good nickname, or [name_f]Anna[/name_f].
But I like spelling it [name_f]Tatjana[/name_f], with a J, and calling her TJ. I think it would be cute.

I like [name_f]Tana[/name_f] as a nickname. I love [name_f]Tana[/name_f] on it’s own as well.

I adore the name [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]! [name_m]Nana[/name_m] definitely works, I know an [name_f]Ioana[/name_f] who goes by [name_m]Nana[/name_m] and no one thought it was strange at all. I also know a [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f], and the nickname she uses is T@tya! Like [name_f]Katya[/name_f], but with a T.

Usually [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] is called [name_f]Tanya[/name_f], Tanechka or Tanyusha (in Russian speaking countries), but [name_f]Anya[/name_f] would be stunning! :ballet_shoes::open_book::ribbon: