What's your impression of these names?

[name]Evangeline[/name] ([name]Evan[/name], [name]Angel[/name], [name]Lina[/name])
[name]Veronica[/name] ([name]Nico[/name])
[name]Astrid[/name] / [name]Ariadne[/name]
Feminine counterparts of [name]Evander[/name] ([name]Evandra[/name], [name]Evadne[/name], [name]Evanthe[/name]) / [name]Evanna[/name]

Not collecting for irl use! [name_m]Just[/name_m] thought they were nice and maybe could be used as some character names :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] - sleek, stylish and sparkly with a sweet meaning! I like the possibility of nn sweet [name_f]Lina[/name_f] and cool [name_m]Evan[/name_m] too

[name_f]Veronica[/name_f] - spiky and distinctive, a bit harsh for my tastes but it’s still cool! [name_m]Nico[/name_m] is cool

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] - starry, international and sparkly with a strong feel.

[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] - mystical and melodic with cool nickname possibility (Aria, [name_f]Addie[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_f]Ree[/name_f], Ara) (though it does remind me of spiders / arachnid)

Evandra - cool and earthy, with rugged charm but a gentle undertone too

[name_f]Evadne[/name_f] - distinctive, bright and pretty with sass too

[name_f]Evanthe[/name_f] - earthy and interesting, but I stumble over saying it a bit

[name_f]Evanna[/name_f] - warm and lovely, creative vibes

1 Like

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] - angelic - somehow simultaneously soft and strong. [name_f]Imagery[/name_f] I get is pillowy clouds, sunrays, honeyed light, feathers, wings, myriad sky colours from pure azure to a dreamy pastel sunrise to a gilded, burnished sunset. Other colours - deep gold, rose gold, whipped dessert colours of peaches, cream and honey

[name_f]Veronica[/name_f] - I don’t really get anything from this

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] - midnight sky, constellations

[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] - mythology, lit and legend. deep, rich colours such as dark blue, bottle green, copper and old gold.

[name_f]Evanthe[/name_f] / [name_f]Evadne[/name_f] - for some reason I get forests / woodland imagery. Myriad greens, the emerald and gold dappled light beneath the cloistered tree canopy, cool shade, the trickle of running water, the scent of the earth, petrichor.

[name_f]Evanna[/name_f] - dark academia and witchy vibes - this association is most likely from [name_f]Evanna[/name_f] Lynch’s character [name_f]Luna[/name_f] Lovegood in [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m].