What's your latest boy name crush?

Oh, me too!

Along with: [name]Lucius[/name], [name]Apollo[/name] & [name]Harvey[/name].
:smiley:

Mine:
[name]Caspian[/name]- I hate the book reference though, makes it seems to fanciful to really use.
[name]Marcellus[/name]- makes me swoon, but maybe it is too romantic?
[name]Calahan[/name]- I have always loved this, it just doesnt “fit” with [name]Andreas[/name] though. [name]Cal[/name] makes me smile everytime I say it. I think I save it for a dog.
[name]Thatcher[/name]- [name]Thatch[/name] is just sooo cool.
[name]Dante[/name]- So cool/smart/exotic/romantic/strong I mean whats not to love?

Hmm [name]Dante[/name] might have to be added to the list.

[name]Ezekiel[/name] ([name]Zeke[/name]), [name]Rex[/name], and [name]Roscoe[/name].

[name]Asher[/name] – feels so dashing!
[name]Bram[/name] – love it as a stand-alone name
[name]Callum[/name] – very British I know, but so handsome

Lately I’ve been crushing on [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Simon[/name], and [name]Asher[/name].

[name]Finn[/name], [name]Rhys[/name] and [name]Simon[/name] !!!

Mine:

[name]Ezra[/name],[name]Grayson[/name],[name]Rex[/name] and [name]Fredrick[/name]

Arkham, [name]Robin[/name], [name]Maximilian[/name].

[name]Josiah[/name], nn [name]Joss[/name]. Also [name]Jonah[/name] and [name]Eli[/name].

Me, too :slight_smile:

This made me laugh! He’s obviously a true love!

…I love so many of these ‘crushes’. Especially [name]Eamon[/name], [name]Otto[/name] and [name]Caspian[/name].

I’m currently lusting over [name]Winslow[/name] and [name]Leif[/name].

x abelle :)[/quote]
I really dig [name]Leif[/name] as well! :slight_smile:

current crush- [name]Bennett[/name]…its on our list but not sure we will actually use it, when it was in the news the other day made me like it again

crushes I wont use but still love- Dashiel, callum, emmett (still on my list but DH hates it)

our final girl names are my girl name crushes…amelia, libby and evelyn

[name]Linus[/name]! One of my favorite names ever. Unfortunately, DH can’t get past the Peanuts connection and said no. :frowning:

I’m on the [name]Josiah[/name] bandwagon as well…

I also like [name]Jonah[/name] and [name]Miles[/name] lately.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Maximilian[/name]!! Desperately wish we could use it, but our last name is 3 syllables and ends in “ian” = too long AND too rhymey. Drats!

[name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Bennett[/name]! Unfortunately the other half doesn’t like the first one and the second is too close to our son’s name. I hope someone else uses it!

I am eternally in love with [name]Malcolm[/name]. Eternally.

Best-
[name]Tara[/name]

I love [name]Linus[/name] too, remind your hubby of [name]Matt[/name] [name]Damon[/name]'s character in [name]Ocean[/name]'s 11 - makes [name]Linus[/name] seem so modern! Also nice that names like [name]Atticus[/name] are back too, so [name]Linus[/name] makes perfect sense!

Merrick.

Heard it the other day on a T.V. show and I can’t get it out of my head. My husband likes it too so it might be an actual possibility.

[name]Callum[/name].

And I am still crazy about my son’s name - [name]Ian[/name].