What's your User Card personality :D

The old thread died out with the loss of signatures so I thought we could do it with user cards.
So, you try and guess what someone’s personality is based off of the names in their user card. :smiley: HAVE FUN!!!

From your user card, I would guess that your family, faith, and community are all important to you and a big part of who you are. You are idealistic, imaginative, and friendly, though sometimes you take a little time to warm up to people in real life. You like imagining all the possibilities and envisioning the future but understand that there are many valuable things in your present. I would also assume you’re relatively young.

1 Like

I would guess that you really value security, comfort, and familiarity, but at the same time have a tendency to daydream. You’re patient, and on the quiet side (though quiet doesn’t mean passive, and you’re more than capable of standing your ground). You somehow manage to be both a realist and a romantic at the same time. You naturally tend to try to “take care” of people, especially in small, detail-oriented ways.

1 Like

I would guess that you’re a creative, passionate person who wants to live life to the fullest and spend time with both old and new friends. You’re interested in both fun, flashy new things and the intrigue of the past, and you’d be just as comfortable at a big, loud party as you would in a dusty old thrift store looking for hidden treasures.

I would assume that you are smart and rather studious. You are an admirer of the outdoors, love to listen to music. You are family oriented, and also an animal lover.

1 Like

I get a strong down-to-earth vibe, names that I can picture on a child who loves to play outside and has a large imagination, and I can see a lot of that being traits that you possess and/or value. I see a lot of literary names which makes me think that you love to read, possibly classics, and you enjoy a good romance plot. You appreciate art and the beauty in the world.

I would guess that you are very literary and never give up an opportunity to learn about something new, such as history and different cultures. You’re creative and imaginative, and also come off as adventurous and outspoken!

*Your names are lovely by the way!

1 Like

I would guess that you are outdoorsy and adventurous but introverted. You would prefer to stay home and watch TV with close friends or read by yourself than go out to a club. You might be a Supernatural or [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] fan but that could be a coincidence. I absolutely love [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_u]Hale[/name_u], btw!

1 Like

@Mickeywich
i think you love your literature and classic films. i think you also love all aspects of fantasy. i think you are quite a reserved person and don’t trust many people. i think you are extroverted and enjoy nature. i think you prefer night over day.

(haha, just realised your romeo and juliet quote!!)

1 Like

@daniemc from looking at your user card I would say that you love adventure especially if if takes place in the great outdoors and even more especially if if it happens at a beech.
some images that your user card makes me think of are
I think you love the ocean and when you day at the beach is done I see you sitting on a rock watching the stars.

1 Like

@ChipmunkGirl I think you love finding the beauty in small things and the magic in nature. I’d guess that you’re creative, and maybe a little bit quiet, a good listener, and that you always try to be optimistic and look on the bright side even when it’s hard. Maybe you love quiet walks in the woods or fields, admiring the plants and animals and taking that time to reflect and sort of meditate and relax.

1 Like

@AerieEerie, you are a person who appreciates everyday beauty. You appreciate both novelty and nostalgia, both unusual and commonplace things. You are creative, sweet, and a very good friend to have! You have a gentle nature that appeals to people around you. You appreciate nature but don’t get to experience it as much as you like (sometimes things get a little busy and hectic for that). You also enjoy artistic outlets and appreciation.

1 Like

Just bumping this back up!

@almostactually you are a person who loves day dreaming but you are still very practical. You love nature and baking. The smell of warm bread cooking is one of your favorites. You have a somewhat quite personality and you are very open minded and caring about others views. You are great at listening to people when they need to talk.
Sometimes you might feel misunderstood but when you find a kindred spirit it is so inspiring.

1 Like

bumping

1 Like

@chipmunkgirl
I feel like you are someone who is shy when meeting new people but once you are comfortable you open up quickly. You love all aspects of nature whether it is the bee in your garden, the dog down the street, or the sea cucumber at the beach. You are a plant mom who loves to care for them and watch your love give strength to another life.

2 Likes

@Mickeywich Internally, you are a very dramatic person, even if not everyone can see it at first. You love all kinds of media and that influences your everyday life. You are a loyal friend, and you have an unexpected backbone when under pressure! Your strength and vivid imagination make you an excellent person to have around.

1 Like

@almostactually doesn’t have a UC at the moment but I’m reopening this thread it’s so fun!

1 Like

From @enwmn UC I’m guessing you like to stand out from the crowd and like to follow family traditions. You don’t care what people think about you and you love to show off your awesome sense of style! You have a broad personality and a colourful mindset. I think in your spare time you like to go through social media and produce artwork!!

@LillieMai

You are a person who values individuality and uniqueness above all else. You believe that everyone has something special to offer, and you celebrate those differences whenever possible. You find it fascinating to learn about people’s histories and backgrounds, and you believe that understanding the past is crucial to understanding the present.

Your appreciation for history extends beyond just people - you have a love for all things historical. You relish the chance to visit museums, historical landmarks, and even antique stores. You find the stories behind each artifact to be intriguing, and you’re always eager to learn more.

Despite your love of uniqueness, you’re also a traditionalist at heart. You believe in the value of traditions and customs, especially those that have been passed down through generations of your family. You hold dear the memories of past family gatherings, and you look forward to creating new memories with your loved ones in the future.

Attention to detail is one of your strongest qualities. You’re a perfectionist at heart and strive to ensure that everything is just right. This trait is evident in everything you do, from the way you dress to the way you decorate your home. You take pride in your work and enjoy nothing more than seeing the fruits of your labor come to fruition.

You’re a romantic at heart and find beauty in everything. You appreciate the finer things in life, and you’re not afraid to indulge yourself every now and then. You have a love of art, music, and literature, and you’re always on the lookout for new things to explore.

1 Like