Where is everyone today?

I was considering posting a list… but I only want to when people are around! (And when things settle down… is the attack over?)

Yes, hopefully things are back to normal :slight_smile:
Bring on the list! (and even if people aren’t online when you make your list, they can respond when they get the chance)

Whoa! [name]Lola[/name] and I must have been posting at the same time. Yeah, I will be around later, too.

I think the attack is mostly over but it’s a holiday for a lot of people, I know a handful who are at parties and parades today, all day. But then, I’m Scottish and refuse to be Irish for a day. Dad always said Scottish was better than Irish! :smiley: I’ll be around for longer after supper (15 minutes 'til) so I’m just flipping around making mental notes on where to respond later. there’s two here, so far…

So I’ll be around later, can’t speak for anyone else though!

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Erin[/name]! Let’s see your list! :slight_smile:

I’ll be around, can’t wait to see your list!

Where’d that list go to [name]Erin[/name]? :smiley:

OKay I typed it all out at work and am home now (FINALLY) after a charity event, but I will post it tomorrow!

[name]Hope[/name] you all had a happy [name]St[/name]. [name]Pat[/name]'s!!!

Awe, darn! :slight_smile: You’re going to make us wait until tomorrow?! :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to your list, [name]Erin[/name], and hope you enjoyed your day and charity event!

Had to spend lots of time with Jabba. And had to go to the doctor. Make your list! Would love to comment.

Round one is posted!