Which baby girl name do you like?

We are having trouble deciding on a name for our baby girl.
The middle name will be [name]Frances[/name] after my grandma who passed away earlier this year. Here are some of our favorites:

[name]Audra[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Liv[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Frances[/name] ([name]Josie[/name])

Your opinions are appreciated! Please be honest!!

I like [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Frances[/name] the best followed by [name]Audra[/name] [name]Frances[/name], [name]Liv[/name] [name]Frances[/name], and [name]Hadley[/name] [name]Frances[/name]. Best of luck!

[name]Love[/name] [name]Audra[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name] nn [name]Josie[/name] the most. [name]Frances[/name] is such a pretty middle name. Also love it for a first name.

[name]Josephine[/name] is my pick! [name]Josie[/name] is a super cute nn!

[name]Audra[/name] [name]Frances[/name] would be my pick! [name]Josephine[/name] is a close second. [name]Liv[/name] is a nn to me (maybe because I’m an [name]Olivia[/name]!) and I have trouble saying [name]Liv[/name] [name]Frances[/name] without the two sort of merging together if that makes sense.

[name]Audra[/name] [name]Frances[/name]: I prefer [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Frances[/name], but I think [name]Audra[/name] [name]Frances[/name] works.

[name]Hadley[/name] [name]Frances[/name]: The trendy [name]Hadley[/name] doesn’t work with [name]Frances[/name] for me. :frowning:

[name]Liv[/name] [name]Frances[/name]: I have a hard time saying [name]Liv[/name] [name]Frances[/name], too. [name]Livia[/name] or [name]Livinia[/name] [name]Frances[/name] would work better (at least for me). :slight_smile: [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Frances[/name] could work, too, but the V and F clash a bit.

[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Frances[/name] ([name]Josie[/name]): It’s pretty F heavy, but I vote for [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Frances[/name]. I think it’s lovely. :slight_smile: I like [name]Frances[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], too.

[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Celia[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Helena[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Julia[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Nora[/name] [name]Frances[/name]/[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Frances[/name]/[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Frances[/name]

I really love [name]Frances[/name] (it would be a great first name, too) and [name]Francesca[/name].

I’m sorry about your grandma. :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I vote for [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Frances[/name] too, as it’s the most classic name. [name]Audra[/name], [name]Liv[/name], and [name]Hadley[/name] all have classic elements and are attractive names, but are trendy plus all connected with celebrities while [name]Josephine[/name] seems a better match for the gently old-fashioned [name]Frances[/name].

I vote for [name]Audra[/name] [name]Frances[/name]. [name]Frances[/name] isn’t one of my favorites but I think [name]Audra[/name] is absolutely beautiful. It’s a name that can swing either way: it can be for someone who’s very professional or someone a little spunky.

prefer [name]Josephine[/name], but all are nice :slight_smile: [name]Frances[/name] is a beautiful middle name

To me, [name]Audra[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name] are tied for the win–I love the flow of [name]Audra[/name] with [name]Frances[/name] but I slightly prefer the nickname [name]Josie[/name] to [name]Audra[/name]. It’s close. I have no objections to [name]Liv[/name] or [name]Hadley[/name], either.

My vote is for [name]Audra[/name] [name]Frances[/name]! [name]Audra[/name] is going on my list!!

My favorite is [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Frances[/name]. [name]Love[/name] the nickname [name]Josie[/name].

What about [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Frances[/name]?

I like [name]Josephine[/name] the best and prefer the nn [name]Joey[/name] rather than [name]Josie[/name].
I also like [name]Francesca[/name] as an alternative to [name]Frances[/name].

:slight_smile:

I like [name]Audra[/name] [name]Frances[/name] the most! Please use [name]Audra[/name], she’s such a beauty!! She just really stands out to me of your choices!!
Of the other, I think [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Frances[/name] is the next best, sound wise… [name]Liv[/name] [name]Frances[/name] is a bit choppy, like you have to take a breath between the two names, and [name]Hadley[/name] is too modern to fully complement [name]Frances[/name] in a good way IMHO…

Good luck deciding!

[name]Audra[/name] [name]Frances[/name] - I love [name]Audra[/name], but it seems a bit abrupt with [name]Frances[/name] …
[name]Hadley[/name] [name]Frances[/name] - I’m personally not a fan of [name]Hadley[/name] (it sounds like a company to me)
[name]Liv[/name] [name]Frances[/name] - [name]Liv[/name] is just a little too short for me
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Frances[/name] ([name]Josie[/name]) - absolutely beautiful; perfect flow and I adore both of these names, and [name]Josie[/name] is both cute and spunky.

So my vote is for [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Frances[/name]! (Second place goes to [name]Audra[/name] [name]Frances[/name] :D)

I also vote for [name]Josephine[/name] with [name]Audra[/name] coming in at a close second.

[name]Audra[/name] [name]Frances[/name] because [name]Audra[/name] is so feminine and sweet, a lovely name.

I like [name]Audra[/name] and [name]Josephine[/name] best. I prefer slightly [name]Audra[/name] as a first name but think that [name]Josephine[/name] flows best with [name]Frances[/name], so would probably choose this combination.