Which Boy name starting with 'J' fits best?

Thanks for those suggestions. [name_u]Julian[/name_u] does have a good ring to it.
We are now actually thinking if we make [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] the first name instead and have a J middle name.

Bryce [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] sounds fitting

2 Likes

I think I like [name_m]Jared[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] the best.

What about …
[name_m]Jason[/name_m]/Jayson
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m]

Jason and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] has been ruled out. Thanks for that though.

Jensen is my favorite from your list followed of [name_m]Jared[/name_m], I also really like the suggestion [name_u]Julian[/name_u]. [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] and [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] [name_u]Julian[/name_u] are really handsome too.

With [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] I like the one syllable
[name_u]Jay[/name_u] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u]
[name_m]Jake[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u]
Or you could go long
[name_m]Jedediah[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] ([name_m]Jed[/name_m])
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u]
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u]
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m], [name_m]Joe[/name_m]
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_u]Jay[/name_u] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u], I think the one syllable names sound strong

I love J names for boys, Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]

[name_u]Jensen[/name_u] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] is my favorite, followed by [name_m]Jared[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u]!

I think [name_m]Jenson[/name_m] is my favorite from your list, followed by [name_m]Jared[/name_m]. [name_u]Jalen[/name_u] also sounds nice with [name_u]Bryce[/name_u]. And just another opinion on the middle name not ever getting used thing–we never intended to, but we actually use our daughter’s first and middle name all the time together. We found ourselves using both without ever even meaning to, so there is a chance the middle name would be used far more than you expect. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a thought. :slight_smile:

I actually got a bit confused now. Whats the difference between middle name or dual first names?

If you’re looking for unique, I like [name_u]Jensen[/name_u]/Jenson! It’s really cool. I also really like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] - it’s not super common, but it’s definitely more main stream than some of your others. It just sounds like a nice kid :slight_smile:

Jared is nice. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Josiah[/name_m]?

We’ve ruled [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] out already but thanks for suggesting.

Jared [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] is my favorite! Traditional and charming, not overused and very distinct.
[name_m]Jon[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] and [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] are really really nice, but if you want something uncommon, probably those are not the best options (but if you love them, use tem, they are absolutely fantastic!).
[name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_u]Jensen[/name_u]! I like [name_m]Janson[/name_m] too, but prefer the sound and look of [name_u]Jensen[/name_u]. It flows well with [name_u]Bryce[/name_u].
[name_m]Jarvis[/name_m] is my third favorite for you! It is very uncommon, but easy to spell and pronounce. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like the Avengers? I think you should consider that strong association.
[name_u]Jaiden[/name_u] and [name_u]Jalen[/name_u] are good names, especially [name_u]Jaiden[/name_u], but a bit dated, in my opinion. [name_u]Jaiden[/name_u] has multiple spellings possibilities, which I also don’t really appreciate.
Jerkin is a little strange for me (I never saw it before).

What about [name_u]Jameson[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u], [name_m]Joab[/name_m], [name_u]Jericho[/name_u], [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m], [name_u]Jaime[/name_u], [name_m]Jeffrey[/name_m], [name_m]Jedidiah[/name_m], [name_u]Journey[/name_u], [name_m]Judah[/name_m], [name_m]Julio[/name_m]?

Bryce would be a great first name!!

Bryce [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] is nice if you don’t mind the initials BJ

I think we are leaning to [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] as first name and maybe [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] as the second.

But we wanted them to both be his first names so like a dual first name.

Is it weird to have a double first name but no middle name?

1 Like

Bryce [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] would be really nice! I think it is quite long and heavy for a double name, but maybe it can work.
[name_u]Jensen[/name_u] would still be is mide name, whether you decide to call him [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] or just [name_u]Bryce[/name_u]. Unless you hyphenate the name, which I’m not a fan of.

I like [name_m]Jarvis[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] and [name_u]Jensen[/name_u] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u]. Have you considered [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] or [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Bryce[/name_u]?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone, just been back. Thanks for all the suggestions.
After some more back and forth with my partner, we have decided on the below as the final 3 names. We wanted [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] to be the first name now and having a J middle name would give him the initials BJ so ironically we are ruling out J as the middle name even though that’s where this thread started off. lol

Final 3 names:

[name_u]Bryce[/name_u] [name_m]Ivan[/name_m]
[name_u]Bryce[/name_u] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_u]Bryce[/name_u] [name_m]Carl[/name_m]

Appreciate your advice on these new names :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a real journey choosing a name!

Bryce [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] is the standout combo!

1 Like

I really like [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] or [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m]! I think [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] would be my top pick by a hair. The flow of [name_u]Bryce[/name_u] [name_m]Carl[/name_m] feels just a little bit choppy to me, I think because both names are one syllable.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more with you here. The last name is one syllable btw and rhymes with ‘[name_u]Anne[/name_u]’ so not sure if that will impact which name fits best :slight_smile: