Which C Name??

Go ahead and judge these names Berries

[name]Cordelia[/name] nn [name]Cora[/name]
[name]Cecelia[/name] nn [name]Cece[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Clover[/name]
[name]Camila[/name]

[name]Cecelia[/name] nn [name]Cece[/name] is my favorite. Though it would be trumped by simply [name]Cora[/name]!
Second choice [name]Cordelia[/name].

[name]Cordelia[/name] nn [name]Cora[/name] - [name]Cordelia[/name] I automatically see cord. [name]Cora[/name] is such a beautiful name with a beautiful meaning, I would use it on it’s own.
[name]Cecelia[/name] - I prefer [name]Cecilia[/name]. I love this name, but the meaning is horrible :frowning:
[name]Caroline[/name] - Great name. So classic but still feminine without being over the top.
[name]Clover[/name] - A bit strange, [name]IMO[/name].
[name]Camila[/name] - I don’t like the sound of this name.

I like [name]Camilla[/name] or [name]Cecilia[/name].

I think [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Cecilia[/name] are beautiful! I’m not a fan of the nicknames, though, because I think the names are too beautiful to crop like that. Also, [name]Cora[/name] is an entirely different stand-alone name than [name]Cordelia[/name].
I like [name]Caroline[/name], but am never sure how to say it: [name]CaroLYNN[/name] or [name]CaroLINE[/name].
[name]Clover[/name] used to a a favorite of mine, but I have seen it used too much on here, and now it’s just bleh to me.
[name]Camila[/name] is sweet, but I prefer [name]Camille[/name].

[name]Caroline[/name] is my favourite and second is [name]Cordelia[/name], though I prefer just [name]Cora[/name].

I like [name]Cecelia[/name], followed by [name]Caroline[/name] then followed by [name]Cordelia[/name].

[name]Cordelia[/name] is a top name of mine. I also like [name]Cecelia[/name].

[name]Clover[/name] is sweet, as is [name]Caroline[/name].

I prefer [name]Camille[/name] to [name]Camilla[/name], and [name]Celia[/name] to [name]Cecelia[/name]. Nota fan of [name]Cordelia[/name] at all.

[name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] are my top picks from these names.

[name]Caroline[/name] - my most favourite. I love how classic it is.
[name]Cecelia[/name] nn [name]Cece[/name] - Prefer [name]Cecilia[/name], but I could see where that makes [name]Cece[/name] harder, I guess? I do like this name a lot, but not as much as [name]Caroline[/name].
[name]Cordelia[/name] nn [name]Cora[/name] - I like [name]Cordelia[/name] but not [name]Cora[/name]. [name]Delia[/name] would be my nickname preference.
[name]Clover[/name] - Sweet, cute.
[name]Camila[/name] - Prefer [name]Camellia[/name], like the flower. [name]Camila[/name] looks like it is spelt wrong somehow, [name]Camille[/name] looks right but not appealing… I’m not sure what’s going on with it.

[name]Cordelia[/name] - love. I love the connection to [name]Shakespeare[/name], even if I’m not a huge fan of the character herself. I do adore [name]Cora[/name] as a nn. I love even more the literary connection of just [name]Cora[/name] ([name]James[/name] Fenimore [name]Cooper[/name] created [name]Cora[/name] for his novel, The Last of the Mohicans), so I would opt for that, personally.

[name]Cecilia[/name] - prefer this spelling. I love this, too, although I prefer the nn [name]Celia[/name] (or even just [name]Celie[/name]) to [name]Cece[/name]. It’s classic, it’s uncommon, it’s charming. The meaning puts some off, but honestly, I see it a completely different way, and the meaning is one of the reasons I love [name]Cecilia[/name] so much (I can share why, if you’re honestly that curious, haha).

[name]Caroline[/name] - I love it, but much prefer it as a MN (the association of [name]Caroline[/name] Bingley’s getting to me!). I adore the nn [name]Cara[/name], too.

[name]Clover[/name] - eh, cute, but almost too cute for me.

[name]Camila[/name] - I like it, but I vastly prefer [name]Camilla[/name] (cah-MILL-ah) to [name]Camila[/name] (cah-MEE-lah). I would love to see [name]Camilla[/name].

Honestly, I love the majority of them–I would vote for [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Camilla[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], and [name]Cecilia[/name]. Really, [name]Clover[/name]'s the only one I wouldn’t really get behind.

I can only pick 1?!?!? I [name]LOVE[/name] them all!!!

[name]Cordelia[/name] nn [name]Cora[/name] - [name]Cora[/name] is not my favorite NN for it but not bad
[name]Cecelia[/name] nn [name]Cece[/name] - I love [name]Cecilia[/name]/[name]Cecelia[/name] so much I just don’t like it when it is given a nn, it feels like it cheapens the name but that is just me
[name]Caroline[/name] - Probably my favorite of the bunch, but [name]Cecelia[/name] would be without a NN
[name]Clover[/name] - [name]Love[/name] who fresh and spunky this is but I am not sure it will age the best
[name]Camila[/name] - so elegant and lovely

I think they’re all beautiful! Here’s how I would rank them:

1. [name]Cordelia[/name] - This name has been growing on me so much lately, it’s lovely! Prefer [name]Delia[/name] as a nickname.
  2. [name]Cecelia[/name] - One of my all time favorites, prefer [name]Cecilia[/name] spelling though, and like [name]Celia[/name] as a nickname more than [name]Cece[/name].
  3. [name]Clover[/name] - Sweet and spunky, I think it would age just fine.
  4. [name]Caroline[/name] - Classic and feminine, but not fussy, love it!
  5. [name]Camila[/name] - Very elegant, prefer [name]Camilla[/name] with [name]Millie[/name] as a nickname.

C names might just be my favorite. If I decided to follow the Duggars, I could totally use it for girls anyway. LOL! I prefer [name]Camille[/name], but also like [name]Camilla[/name]. [name]Cordelia[/name] is my other fav, but hate that everyone always wants to shorten it. [name]Cecelia[/name] is also gorgeous! Actually, I love them all, except [name]Clover[/name]. It seems like it would be a really cute cow name.

I love [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Cecelia[/name], and [name]Caroline[/name] - they are stunning classics. [name]Clover[/name] is sweet and spunky. [name]Camila[/name] is not my style. I like [name]Camille[/name] a bit more.

[name]Cordelia[/name]/[name]Cora[/name] is also on my name list. I toy with the idea of calling an eventual her, [name]Coco[/name], as well. I learned that in addition to it’s nameberry meaning, some people think it comes from the phrase, Cour d’leon. Which translated from French means Lionheart.

I also love love [name]Clover[/name]. Your child would stand out but still fit in. It’s a great choice. You’ve got good taste! Have fun baby naming!

[name]Cordelia[/name] is my favourite. So beautiful!
I really like [name]Cecelia[/name] but prefer [name]Cecilia[/name] (I’m not wild about [name]Cece[/name] though).
[name]Clover[/name] is quite at odds with the style of name I usually go for but I have a huge soft spot for it :slight_smile:

[name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Camila[/name] are nice enough but don’t stand out, in my opinion. And I prefer the ‘[name]Camilla[/name]’ spelling.

Good luck!

I love [name]Cecelia[/name], not to crazy about yhe nickname [name]Cece[/name] though. I also love [name]Clover[/name] and [name]Camila[/name].
(What about Clemetine? I [name]LOVE[/name] that name.)

[name]Cordelia[/name]: GORGEOUS name! [name]Adore[/name] the history, the literary connection, & the nickname possibilities.
[name]Cecelia[/name]: Not too fond of the meaning: the blind one.
[name]Caroline[/name]: The name meaning is a bit strange for a girl: free man.
[name]Clover[/name]: Quirky. Like the nickname [name]Love[/name].
[name]Camila[/name]: I would have spelled it [name]Camilla[/name]. I do like that with [name]Camila[/name] there is the option of the nickname [name]Mila[/name].

My favorite C names:

[name]Charlotte[/name] & [name]Cassandra[/name]