Which combination do you prefer?

See the results of this poll: Which combination do you prefer?

Respondents: 52 (This poll is closed)

• Sarah Brylie : 6 (11%)
  • Sadie Bryn : 34 (62%)
  • Sarah Bryce : 11 (20%)
  • Sadie Bruce: 4 (7%)

I prefer [name]Sarah[/name] over [name]Sadie[/name].
I like [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Briley[/name] (spelled this way) but my favorite is [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Bryce[/name].

[name]Sadie[/name] [name]Bryn[/name] flows the best. The r’s in [name]Sarah[/name] and [name]Brylie[/name]/[name]Bryce[/name] are tongue twisters for me.

[name]Sadie[/name] [name]Bryn[/name]

I voted for [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Bryn[/name], mostly because I find [name]Sarah[/name] to be so, so plain. [name]Bryn[/name] is a cute way to honor a [name]Bryce[/name]. Although [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Bryce[/name] works too!

My name is [name]Sara[/name], and I love it. I’m sorry to say, but my friend had a dog named [name]Sadie[/name] that was so hyper and annoying, we called her Satan, so that’s what I think of. I think her bro’s name was [name]Bryce[/name], right? So I would just do his actual name, since its in the middle anyway: [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Bryce[/name]. Very nice. [name]Sadie[/name] can be a nn for [name]Sarah[/name], but it doesn’t really work the other way around.

Awesome, I love getting feedback on this & yes my friend brother who she is close with and who currently lives overseas name is [name]Bryce[/name] and she wants to honour that with her daughters middle name

I’d go with [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Bryce[/name]. She can always use the nn [name]Sadie[/name].

I don’t think [name]Sadie[/name] is really a nickname for [name]Sarah[/name]… I think [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Bryn[/name] just has the best flow by far. [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Bryce[/name] is kind of jaunty with the 'r’s there. Though I like the idea of using [name]Bryce[/name] to honor your friend’s brother.