Which combo is better?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! These are my top contenders now, which one do you like best, which should I drop?
(Mn is an honour name)

Joseрhine [name_u]Adair[/name_u]
EIowen [name_u]Adair[/name_u]
Nаоmi [name_u]Adair[/name_u]
Beatriх [name_u]Adair[/name_u]
MirabeI Adair
Jessamine Adair

TIA!

Best: [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] (Flows really well.)
Drop: [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] (Simply because the names kind of run into each other.)

1 Like

Josephine [name_u]Adair[/name_u] is my favorite. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] are lovely too.

I don’t love the flow of [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u], so that’s my least favorite.

Favourite is [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]
Least favourite is [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]

Beatrix [name_u]Adair[/name_u] is gorgeous! [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] and [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] are lovely too.

My favorite is [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u], and I also really like [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u].

I don’t think [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] has great flow, though [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] is a fine name!

My favorite is tied between [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] least favorite is [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]. [name_u]Adair[/name_u] is a gorgeous mn!

Love, love, love [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is a darling classic, and whimsical [name_u]Adair[/name_u] completes it beautifully. What an elegant and romantic combo. This can be one of the best [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] combos I’ve ever seen.
I’d drop [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] because it’s a bit hard to say and they seem stylistically mismatched to me.

I think I like [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] and [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] the most, though they’re all excellent choices!

I like Joseрhine Adair the most.

I love [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u], and [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]. If I had to pick a single favourite, it would probably be [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. I would drop [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] (it doesn’t have the same wonderful feel) and [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] (which is lovely, but the flow’s a little off, and it sounds like [name_f]Mirabella[/name_f] Dare).

I agree [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] has the worst flow, unfortunately. [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] is a lovely name though, so nothing against the name itself!

I love the flow & sounds of [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u].

1 Like

Beatrix [name_u]Adair[/name_u] is magical!!

My favorite is either [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] or [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]. Least favorite is [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u].

I love [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]!

Elowen [name_u]Adair[/name_u] is my favorite! I said them all out loud and [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] was little difficult for me to say, so I would drop that one.

Hi there.

Here is my favorite to least favorite ranking:

Josephine [name_u]Adair[/name_u]-This combo is smart, elegant & flows perfectly. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is just one of my favorites. It’s sweet & bookish but strong & just the right amount of dramatic. I’m not personally a huge fan of [name_u]Joey[/name_u]/Jo/Josie. Are you? They could be somewhat unavoidable.

Elowen [name_u]Adair[/name_u]-[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is lovely. It’s smart & soft & a bit pixie-ish. I think that it’s fairly simple & fairly unique. [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] has a nice flow. And I personally love the nns [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] & [name_f]Winnie[/name_f].

Beatrix [name_u]Adair[/name_u]-Honestly, [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is my favorite from your list. I don’t love the flow w/Adair as much, but it’s not awful. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is just so lovely though. Simple & unique. Spunky, feminine, not too frilly & has a lot of great nns.

Mirabel [name_u]Adair[/name_u]-I don’t care for the flow of this, but I really like [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]. It has a lovely [name_u]Southern[/name_u] flair, but also [name_u]French[/name_u]…so, best of both worlds! Another one that is easy & not popular.

Naomi [name_u]Adair[/name_u]-This flows quite nicely. I’m just not big on [name_f]Naomi[/name_f]. No real reason. I just don’t care for the sound.

Jessamine [name_u]Adair[/name_u]-This flows fine, but [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] is just kind of meh to me.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Naomi [name_u]Adair[/name_u] flows best with [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] as a runner up imo! I would drop one of the last three just because none of them really roll off the tongue well for me, personally.

Josephine [name_u]Adair[/name_u] is my fave, then [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u].
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] is very pretty, and [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is cool.
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f] is nms, but I would drop [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] out of all them

Vote for [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u]. :slight_smile: [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u] would be a close second.
[name_f]My[/name_f] least favourite… it’s hard to say, as they all work well. But if I have to pick I’d drop [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f] [name_u]Adair[/name_u].