Which combo?

Which combo do you like the best?

[name]Lilyanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
Lysanna [name]Ruth[/name]
Ruthanna [name]Lily[/name]
Suhannah [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Susanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

[name]Lilyanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] - I prefer the traditional [name]Liliana[/name] spelling, but this combination is just beautiful!
Lysanna [name]Ruth[/name] - I’m not a big fan of made up names (apologies if it isn’t and I just haven’t come across it before), so I’d have to say no to this one. It reminds me of the lovely boys’ name [name]Lysander[/name], though.
Ruthanna [name]Lily[/name] - again, I’m not a fan of sticking two names together, and I think the magic of [name]Ruth[/name] is lost when you give it a suffix.
Suhannah [name]Ruth[/name] - Suhannah is rather difficult to say, and I think it would get mistaken for [name]Susanna[/name] a lot.
[name]Suzanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] - I prefer the [name]Susanna[/name] spelling.
[name]Susanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] - these are both beautiful names!

So my vote would be for [name]Liliana[/name] (lill-ee-ah-na) [name]Ruth[/name]/[name]Lilyanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name], followed by [name]Susanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name].

I adore [name]Ruth[/name], by the way - it’s such a classic.

Good luck!

[name]Susanna[/name] or [name]Suzannah[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] for me. (PS I like it spelled [name]Susannah[/name] with an H, but that is my preference).

I vote for [name]Lilyanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]!

I [name]Love[/name] [name]Lilyanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Susanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] but I prefer the [name]Lilianna[/name] spelling.
[name]Susanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] is gorgeous too have you thought about [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]?
Good luck:)

I like [name]Lilyanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] the best, but only with the [name]Lilianna[/name] spelling.

I like [name]Lilyanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name], although I must agree with some others here–I also prefer a more classic spelling of the 1st name, ie: [name]Lilianna[/name].

I also like [name]Susanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name], but do think it looks better as
[name]Susannah[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]–just IMHO!!

Best,
[name]Leslie[/name]

I like [name]Lilyanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name], although I must say I also prefer a more classic spelling of the 1st name, ie: [name]Lilianna[/name].

I also like [name]Susanna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name], but do think it looks better as
[name]Susannah[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]–just IMHO!!

Best,
[name]Leslie[/name]