Which do you like with Esther?

Hi guys, I was wondering what 2 sister names you would choose to go with a potential sister of [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Nomi[/name_f]!

Nell [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
[name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]
[name_f]Eda[/name_f] [name_f]Sabine[/name_f]
[name_f]Eda[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] nn [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f] (something else)
[name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Nechama[/name_f] (neh-hah-mah)
[name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Chana[/name_f] (pronounced like hah-nah but with a guttural Hebrew ch sound)

Thank you!! I’d also love to hear why you chose the names you chose.

If there’s a name that not on this list that you think might go better please suggest!

Nell [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]! Absolutely darling. [name_f]Esther[/name_f] & [name_f]Nell[/name_f] would be just adorable together. Though [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] is a close second…and I love [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Chana[/name_f], too.

2 Likes

[name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] or [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] are my favorites with [name_f]Esther[/name_f] :grinning:

1 Like

Esther and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] or [name_f]Nell[/name_f] sound great together! I also think [name_f]Esther[/name_f] would go nicely with an “A” name, perhaps [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Aster[/name_f], [name_f]Azalea[/name_f], Alyssum, or [name_u]Artemis[/name_u].

1 Like

Nell [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]! I also love [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] but like the other two with this set.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Nomi[/name_f] best with [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], because in both combos you have a longer Biblical name paired with a shorter N name - although, if you’ll pardon some tweaking, I think [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Nomi[/name_f] and [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Nell[/name_f] would flow even better!

Runners-up would be [name_f]Winne[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] - because [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is adorable childlike wonder and [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] in the middle ties back to [name_f]Esther[/name_f] - and [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] / [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f], because I love both of these names so much that I would want you to use them even if they didn’t make the perfect ideal sibset.

1 Like

Esther [name_f]Nomi[/name_f], [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]!!

1 Like

Esther Nomi & Rosemary Chana OR Nell Miriam. I don’t think Nell goes as well with Esther, but the combo goes well with Esther’s combo.

1 Like

Esther, [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] or [name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]

Eve [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. I know two sisters named [name_f]Esther[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. They also have a brother whose name I forgot. I think [name_f]Esther[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] form a good sibset and I think [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is a nice name in general.
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Chana[/name_f]. Honestly, I’m mainly choosing this name because [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is one of my personal favourites. But I can totally picture sisters named [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and [name_f]Esther[/name_f]!
[name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Nechama[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you pronouce [name_f]Nechama[/name_f] also with a guttural Hebrew ch sound? [name_f]Esther[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] sound so wonderful together! I think [name_f]Nechama[/name_f] is a brilliant middle name for [name_f]May[/name_f].

I actually think most pairs from your list would be great as sisters for [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Nomi[/name_f], except [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] and [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] or [name_f]Ida[/name_f] and [name_f]Eda[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f].

1 Like

I love [name_f]Esther[/name_f] & [name_f]Nell[/name_f]!

1 Like

Yes [name_f]Nechama[/name_f] also has the guttural sound! Thank you so much :blush:

I also love having [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] and [name_f]Esther[/name_f] together although for some reason I don’t like [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] as a first! Thank you so much for your kind comments, I’m loving [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] more and more. [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] is a middle I’ve wanted to find a perfect first for for a while, and I think I may have just found that!

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

I agree that it would pair nicely with an A name! If I were to have b/g twins I might use [name_m]Adler[/name_m] and [name_f]Esther[/name_f]! But I don’t like ant A girl names for some reason haha

1 Like

My favourites would be [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]! [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] is third pick for me!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f] with [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Nomi[/name_f]!
[name_f]Eda[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] would be nice too. I really like [name_f]Ida[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] as first names for [name_f]Esther[/name_f]’s sister. [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Sabine[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabet[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] would be stunning!

Thank you so much! I have a few of these on my list. I think [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Sabine[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] are great, I have [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f] on my list too but because my last name is one syllable, [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] might be too choppy.

1 Like

Ida [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] and [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]

1 Like

Fern [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]!
[name_f]Eda[/name_f] [name_f]Sabine[/name_f] is my second pick.

Esther and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] would also be lovely