Which ends in "us" name do you like best out of these?

Which of these names do you like best and do any of these sound good with the name [name]Leo[/name]?

[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]

Let me know what you think, I’m trying to shorten my long list :slight_smile:

My favorite of those names is [name]Atticus[/name]. I think [name]Leo[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] or [name]Atticus[/name] [name]Leo[/name] both sound very handsome and cool.

Oh I didn’t mean as a middle name. Sorry should have been more clear. I meant as a sibling to [name]Leo[/name] :slight_smile:

Oh well in any case, [name]Atticus[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] still make a good sibset :slight_smile: My second fave with [name]Leo[/name] as a brother is [name]Silas[/name].

I like [name]Leo[/name] & [name]Tobias[/name] the best, and [name]Leo[/name] & [name]Silas[/name] second best.

[name]Matthias[/name] is my favorite, but [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Toby[/name] sound cute together.

I like [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Tobias[/name] best, and both work with [name]Leo[/name] to me.

1. [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Silas[/name]
  2. [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Tobias[/name]
  3. [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Matthias[/name]
  4. [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Atticus[/name]

[name]Leo[/name] and [name]Silas[/name] is wonderful :slight_smile:

I like [name]Silas[/name] and then [name]Tobias[/name] the best out of your 4. However, that is only because I prefer those names. They actually all sound really good with sibling [name]Leo[/name].

[name]Tobias[/name] - it’s a long term fave for me, and I think it sounds great with [name]Leo[/name]. Personally not a fan of [name]Atticus[/name], which seems to be a bit trendy at the moment, whereas [name]Tobias[/name] (or [name]Silas[/name]) seem like they’d be more timeless.

[name]Silas[/name] would be my pick.

[name]Tobias[/name]…potential nn [name]Toby[/name]…[name]Leo[/name] & [name]Tobias[/name]…[name]Leo[/name] & [name]Toby[/name]…works good either way. :slight_smile:

I think [name]Silas[/name] or [name]Tobias[/name] is perfect. Out of the two if I had to pick one it would be [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Silas[/name]. Such a great pairing of names!

Silas is my favorite from you list, but I also like Cyrus, Rufus, and Thomas better. [b]

Angus[/b]
Atticus
Caius
Cornelius
Cyrus
Darius
Gus
Jairus
Justus
Klaus
Remus
Rufus
Sirius
Theophilus
Lucas

Victorius

Atlas
Elias
Jonas
Matthias
Nicholas

Silas
Thomas

I like [name]Tobias[/name], with [name]Toby[/name] as a nickname :slight_smile: And it sounds nice with [name]Leo[/name]. Good luck! :slight_smile: xx

I think [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Silas[/name] sound best together :slight_smile:
GL

[name]Atticus[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Leo[/name] & [name]Silas[/name] is beautiful.

With [name]Leo[/name], I love [name]Silas[/name]. :slight_smile:

I think [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Elias[/name] would be really great, though, or [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Jonas[/name]. Or [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Linus[/name] (although that’s a bit matchy). Or [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Julius[/name]!

There are so many great -us names out there, haha.