Which fits best???

See the results of this poll: Which is the BEST?

Respondents: 45 (This poll is closed)

• Susannah Joy : 16 (36%)
  • Charlotte Jane : 8 (18%)
  • Eleanor Jane : 11 (24%)
  • Olivia-Jane: 10 (22%)

Also out of curiosity, if you went with [name]Susannah[/name], would you spell it [name]Susannah[/name] or [name]Susanna[/name]??

[name]Olivia[/name]-[name]Jane[/name]! I think she’s just so utterly perfect with your other children. I really don’t think you could come up with anything I like more, haha.

Out of these choices, [name]Susannah[/name] is actually my least favorite (there’s nothing wrong with it–I’m just really not a fan), but if I did use it I would spell it [name]Susanna[/name]. It just seems more sweet and cultured to me.

I really really love [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. It is beautiful!

I like [name]Susannah[/name] spelled this way.

Wow! I am a little surprised that [name]Eleanor[/name] is so far in the lead… not sure why it surprises me, but I think simply b/c I didn’t think she was as good of a fit with my other girl’s names.

I think [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] sounds best.

[name]Susannah[/name] is my favorite. I wish [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Jane[/name] was on the list though!

I like [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Joy[/name] best although I prefer the [name]Susanna[/name] spelling. [name]Susanna[/name] seems to be underused of late another thing in its favor for me.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Joy[/name]. [name]Love[/name] nn [name]Annie[/name]