Which fits our all boy sibset?

I would love a few opinions on these names, they are all saint or family names with special meanings.

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m]
[name_m]Basil[/name_m]
[name_m]Barnabas[/name_m]
[name_f]Valeria[/name_f] / [name_m]Valerian[/name_m]
[name_m]Ivan[/name_m]

Any suggestions would be great! [name_m]TY[/name_m]!

Our girl name the next go around is probably [name_f]Marigold[/name_f].

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] - this is a nice classic that isn’t too overused. Nicknames [name_m]Ben[/name_m] and [name_m]Benji[/name_m] are also appealing. One of my favorites on your list.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] - this name is okay. Succinct, but could stand on its own. Not my personal favorite, but a fine name.

[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] - another favorite! [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] flows in my mind, perhaps a little -n heavy, but I think it sounds handsome. [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] could also work as a first name with the potential for cute nickname [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. This is my favorite from your list.

[name_m]Basil[/name_m] - I can’t get past the herb association personally. I could see it working on a pet, but not so much a boy.

[name_m]Barnabas[/name_m] - this is a lot of name and a little dated. Potential nickname [name_m]Barny[/name_m] doesn’t make it better imo.

[name_m]Valerian[/name_m] - I like the sound of this. Maybe as a middle? As a first, it is a tad unusual. If that’s your style though, it works perfectly.

[name_m]Ivan[/name_m] - [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] is nice and also not too terribly common, which is a plus. Sounds strong, yet modern. [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] [name_m]Valerian[/name_m] is possibility, too.

So [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m], [name_m]Ivan[/name_m], and [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] are the top contenders to me. The rest could work as middles, though. You definitely have a unique style! Best of luck

My favorites with your boys names are [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] (probably my top choice). I would like [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] though!

I think [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] and [name_m]Basil[/name_m] would go best with your set.

[name_m]Archer[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u]/[name_u]Finley[/name_u] (personally prefer this over [name_m]Finnian[/name_m])
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_u]Calder[/name_u]
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierson[/name_m]
[name_m]Bridger[/name_m]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
[name_m]Ford[/name_m]
[name_u]Tobin[/name_u]
[name_m]Rigby[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_m]Ramsey[/name_m]
[name_u]Quincy[/name_u]

Benjamim - nice enough, but quite popular and familiar compared to your boys

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] - sweet and lively!

[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] -brilliant - familiar but unique and fits with your boys

[name_m]Basil[/name_m] - vintage a little clunky but sweet.

[name_m]Barnabas[/name_m] -i prefer [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] and feel like that matches your boys but [name_m]Barnabas[/name_m] is great too. I like the flow

[name_f]Valeria[/name_f]/[name_m]Valerian[/name_m] - intersting -ive never come across it before but i quite like [name_m]Valerian[/name_m]. Mabye more for a middle, but i need to think about it!

[name_m]Ivan[/name_m] -love this! Feels rugged and cool

[name_m]Jared[/name_m], [name_m]Alfred[/name_m], [name_m]Alby[/name_m] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Leon[/name_m], [name_m]Linus[/name_m], [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m], [name_u]Connolly[/name_u], [name_m]Fergus[/name_m], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], [name_m]Cillian[/name_m], [name_m]Julien[/name_m] and [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] came to mind

I love [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and I like that it doesn’t end with an “n” since two of your three already do. It gives the sibset some good balance.

I’m really into [name_m]Basil[/name_m] and [name_m]Valerian[/name_m]. Runner ups would be [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] and [name_m]Barnabas[/name_m].

[name_m]Basil[/name_m] has a “Earthy, wild” vibe that I get from your sibset. I think it fits really well, and is a super handsome name that ages well.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts:

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]-This is a great name, but it’s not super special. Very solid & handsome; just a bit over done.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m]-This is cool. Kind, smart & spunky.

[name_m]Finnian[/name_m]-Ooh, I like it! It’s one of my favorite ‘[name_u]Finn[/name_u]’ names, & I just adore [name_u]Finn[/name_u] & Finney. So boyish yet gentle.

[name_m]Basil[/name_m]-This is really cool. It’s unique & a little artsy. You could also do the nn Bash, which is fun.

[name_m]Barnabas[/name_m]-This is nice. I love [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]. It’s kind of the adorable version, but [name_m]Barnabas[/name_m] is really strong & handsome. Kind of a big name to give a baby, but the nns [name_m]Barnes[/name_m] or [name_m]Barney[/name_m] are really cute.

[name_f]Valeria[/name_f] / [name_m]Valerian[/name_m]-I don’t care for this one. [name_f]Valeria[/name_f] sounds feminine, & [name_m]Valerian[/name_m] just sounds like a Sci-fi term.

[name_m]Ivan[/name_m]-I like this. It’s unique, strong, & handsome. It’s not overly butch, but just the right amount of manly. A little artsy too.

Oh, also [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is beautiful.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

My favorite with bros would be [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] but my favorites in general are [name_m]Barnabas[/name_m] and [name_m]Basil[/name_m]. Wdyt of [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]? I think [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] would fit well with your set, too.

Thank you so much for your opinions berries! You have been really helpful.

I wasnt sure how well [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] would go over but I love that its well received here, i could see boy girl twin set [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] going beautifully together too.

I love
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]

I like
[name_m]Finnigan[/name_m]

The others are just not my style.

I think [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] is a great combo.

I like [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Finnian[/name_m], & [name_m]Ivan[/name_m]! I would especially love a sibset of [name_m]Ivan[/name_m] and [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], adorable:)