Which full name for Emmylou?

See the results of this poll: Which one to get to nn Emmylou?

Respondents: 34 (This poll is closed)

• Ember Lou : 7 (21%)
  • Emelia Lou : 8 (24%)
  • Emerson Lou : 2 (6%)
  • Emily Lou : 3 (9%)
  • Emma Lou : 3 (9%)
  • Emmeline Lou : 11 (32%)
  • Something else - please comment below: 0 (0%)

[name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] is probably my favourite but what about Emmabeth [name_u]Lou[/name_u]?

I like the look, sound and feel of [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]

My first thought was [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] works too. I would urge you to choose the [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] spelling rather than [name_f]Emelia[/name_f], which is not so correct. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] or [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] would be the most stunning of them all. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is such a beautiful, fierce [name_m]Roman[/name_m] empress and classy name!

The [name_f]Emmylou[/name_f] I know is called [name_f]Emmi[/name_f].
From your list my favorite is [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_u]Lou[/name_u].

My top three, in order, are:

[name_f]Emelia[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]

I love the suggestion of [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] are all beautiful, sweet, and spunky. I personally prefer these over the combos with [name_u]Lou[/name_u] as a middle name.

With the spunky nickname [name_f]Emmylou[/name_f], I prefer the more traditional options of [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] (I voted [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] as my very favorite).

I live in [name_f]France[/name_f], where [name_u]Lou[/name_u] all on its own is not uncommon for girls, so I think that works well in the middle, and is a great way to get to an adorable nickname.

I think [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] would be perfect for [name_f]Emmylou[/name_f], kinda bummed it isn’t an option. [name_f]Emelia[/name_f] is close but it winds me up to look at because it feels like a smash of [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f].

Because [name_u]Lou[/name_u] is short and sweet, I prefer [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] to balance it out and give better flow.

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmy[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]