Which Gemma Combo?

I’ve narrowed it down to two, but need help choosing the final one.

Which combination do you list best: [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] or [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Viviane[/name_f]?
Which one goes best with [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f], Freyja [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], [name_f]Katarina[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Fey[/name_f] and [name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_f]Violette[/name_f] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f]?

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] was my front-runner, but I’m kind of loving [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Viviane[/name_f] [name_f]Lois[/name_f]. Although I’m not sure if [name_f]Lois[/name_f] is ready for a comeback even as a second middle. [name_f]Louise[/name_f], [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] or [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] are not an option for me. I think I might have made my decision just by typing this out. I would still love your thoughts. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]! [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] is a gp of mine and I am glad to see someone’s actually considering it, haha.

Definitely [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Viviane[/name_f] for me! Such a beautiful combo!

I actually know of a little one year old [name_f]Lois[/name_f], the daughter of someone I went to school with. She goes by Lo.

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Viviane[/name_f] . [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] is a very special name for me and so I had to be very tough to say [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Viviane[/name_f] - really lovely [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

I really like [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]. Tho it’s very similar in cadence to Freyja [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], if that matters to you…

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Viviane[/name_f]. Though I love the Greek muse reference of [name_f]Calliope[/name_f], I can never quite bring myself around to the sound which is a shame. [name_f]Viviane[/name_f] is so dark and elegant, it really makes a timeless combination with the bubblier [name_f]Gemma[/name_f].

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Viviane[/name_f] is lovely.

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] goes exceptionally well with the names listed.

Thank you everyone! I think I’m going to go with [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Viviane[/name_f]. It’s the one I keep going back to so I think it’s the one for me.

Definitely [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Viviane[/name_f].

[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Calliope[/name_f]! Its a gorgeous combo!